Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Don Maitz, Artist

Threaded View

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Default Don Maitz, Artist

Dear friends and collectors,

I am very excited to announce that I will be offering for sale water color remarques by Don Maitz in the Grant’s Gift edition of Desperation. We have been talking for months about such a project. Don was busy at the time with a commission. But now, we are ready to commence.

The remarques will be limited to 19 numbered copies and will include a signed print by Don Maitz. They will be available for purchase when all the remarques are completed. Selling price is $395 including domestic Priority Mail for all tdt.com member. A date and time will be announced when orders will be taken. 1st come, 1st served. In the meantime, please enjoy the show.

Link to remarques:
    http://fsmdr.angelfire.com/desperation_remarque/

The sale date for the books and it's corresponding prelims will be the on the 26th of January. Orders will be accepted at 10:00 AM PST and not before. Please email your order to :

Email

The cost of the remarqued book with the signed prints are $395 including free Domestic Priority shipping for all tdt.com members. The prelims are $50. Shipping to canada is $28 and $35 to Europe. Please include in your email:

Your 1st, 2nd choise or even 3rd choise of your remarque and prelim if applicable
    Your tdt.com member ID
    Your Paypal address

Please do not send payment until I have sent a confirmation that the book is available. The books are allocated by first come, 1st served. Orders for the prelims only will be accepted on Feb 1st starting at 10:00 AM PST.

I hope I've covered everything. I will try to update here as soon as I know which of the remarques has been sold. My first priority is to get the orders down accurately. Thank you so much to everyone for your support. It’s truly a pleasure for me to be able to offer this project.
    Last edited by Fsmdr; 01-03-2011 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Email removed as sale has ended