Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Posting pictures, links etc.

Traveler Braden is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Merlin, and yeah I did fuck up rather badly. If it's okay with you guys, I'll write the names of illustrators in the comments to those stories (and nonfiction pieces) where that info is needed. Can do it over the weekend. I can see a Dedication thread is alive and well...so was wondering if you're also interested in a list of the epigraphs? Let me know

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
    Thanks, Merlin, and yeah I did fuck up rather badly. If it's okay with you guys, I'll write the names of illustrators in the comments to those stories (and nonfiction pieces) where that info is needed. Can do it over the weekend. I can see a Dedication thread is alive and well...so was wondering if you're also interested in a list of the epigraphs? Let me know
    Anything you are willing to contribute in a positive fashion is welcomed.
    Like a Phoenix you can be reborn; just don't screw-up this chance.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Anything you are willing to contribute in a positive fashion is welcomed.
    Like a Phoenix you can be reborn; just don't screw-up this chance.
    Glad this could be worked out and end up on a positive note. I apologize for my remarks defending my fearless leader as well. He is "El Jefe"!!! after all.

Spoiler:
    Now, want to meet up and "TP", Jerome' house? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^^^^^^^ Tune

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

How do I change the 'skin' on this site again?. It reverted to the bright pumpkin color on me!.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF is messing with the site. He said that for now this is the only skin color. When he's done messing about he'll let us choose again.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

RF is working on it. It happened to everyone.

John

<Edit> If you go down to the bottom of any page and select the vB4 Default Style, it's a lot better than the orange!

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Oh ok......I almost went blind for a minute!.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I personally prefer the orange one (which I always used) to the other available...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wrong thread

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is 800x600 still the maximum size for images to be uploaded, or has that been upgraded since the post I found after 10 search attempts or so? I've taken my pics in DNG format for my archive, but would just like to know the maximum resolution before I convert my DNGs to JPGs.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You should be able to load images up to 1024 pixels wide.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Is 800x600 still the maximum size for images to be uploaded, or has that been upgraded since the post I found after 10 search attempts or so? I've taken my pics in DNG format for my archive, but would just like to know the maximum resolution before I convert my DNGs to JPGs.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1019916

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Larger pictures are scaled to 800 pixels wide.
    I could change that figure, but people with small screens will likely end up with a scroll bar.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Ok, I must be missing something. I cannot get my picture to upload. Can you upload from Onedrive or Google drive? I've tried both and get an invalid error when trying to upload to my album.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Ok, I must be missing something. I cannot get my picture to upload. Can you upload from Onedrive or Google drive? I've tried both and get an invalid error when trying to upload to my album.
    If the size of the pics (pixels, and or file size) are too large, they won't load.
    See post #90 for a screenshot of the max file size and image size allowed.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

I read that. My error message says, "https://blahblahblah" invalid file...

The size is within the parameters. I have the picture on my Onedrive, click share and get a link to the shared photo.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The size is within the parameters. I have the picture on my Onedrive, click share and get a link to the shared photo.
    Does the link end with a valid image file type? (jpg, jpeg, gif, png, etc) quite often these shares are relative links and don't allow the browser to identify the file type that needs to be displayed.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Does the link end with a valid image file type? (jpg, jpeg, gif, png, etc) quite often these shares are relative links and don't allow the browser to identify the file type that needs to be displayed.
    Randall helped figure it out for me. Was too big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody know how to delete photos out of your album on this site?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Go to: Gallery, my photos

Click on the photo you want to delete.

Over at the far upper right click on "photo options", "edit photo".

There will be a place there to check "delete photo"

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

stroppygoblin made some very nice changes to our gallery photo upload options:

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin
    I've just been investigating the photo upload admin options and have tweaked a couple of settings:

1. I have modified it so that instead of showing the url link under the uploaded photo, it now shows a proper BBcode link that can be copied and pasted directly into a post.
    2. I have modified it so that a user can select up to 5 images concurrently and upload all at the same time. (I can increase this, but I felt 5 was a reasonable number)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast