+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Posting pictures, links etc.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    stroppygoblin made some very nice changes to our gallery photo upload options:

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin
    I've just been investigating the photo upload admin options and have tweaked a couple of settings:

1. I have modified it so that instead of showing the url link under the uploaded photo, it now shows a proper BBcode link that can be copied and pasted directly into a post.
    2. I have modified it so that a user can select up to 5 images concurrently and upload all at the same time. (I can increase this, but I felt 5 was a reasonable number)
    WOOO way to go Simon. I've been waiting for multi upload for awhile!

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thatís why he gets paid the big bucks.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    stroppygoblin made some very nice changes to our gallery photo upload options:

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin
    I've just been investigating the photo upload admin options and have tweaked a couple of settings:

1. I have modified it so that instead of showing the url link under the uploaded photo, it now shows a proper BBcode link that can be copied and pasted directly into a post.
    2. I have modified it so that a user can select up to 5 images concurrently and upload all at the same time. (I can increase this, but I felt 5 was a reasonable number)

I've wanted multiple uploads since I first started using the gallery.
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, the change is retroactive. Click on your previously uploaded entry and there are 3 pic link options, including the [IMG] link that can simply be pasted in a post.

Along the Path of the Beam lotuz is on a distinguished road lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I could use some help/advice, please

I'm trying to use the upload tool here so that I don't have to use an outside hosting site, and while I've tried to upload some photos, they're not appearing. I may be doing something wrong

I've tried using the "upload photos" link, and I've also tried creating an album and uploading them to the album. Each time it gives me the "photo uploading" dialogue, followed by"upload complete", but I still can't find them anywhere and when I navigate back to my album, it's blank.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need some permissions that I don't have?

Thanks!
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera #2 (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signature (any #)
    • Deluxe (Roman Numeral) editions
    • ARC/Proofs

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I could use some help/advice, please

I'm trying to use the upload tool here so that I don't have to use an outside hosting site, and while I've tried to upload some photos, they're not appearing. I may be doing something wrong

I've tried using the "upload photos" link, and I've also tried creating an album and uploading them to the album. Each time it gives me the "photo uploading" dialogue, followed by"upload complete", but I still can't find them anywhere and when I navigate back to my album, it's blank.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need some permissions that I don't have?

Thanks!
    The most likely culprit would be the size of the photos you are trying to add to your album. I use a free internet based program to resize all my photos before uploading. Works like a charm.
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

Along the Path of the Beam lotuz is on a distinguished road lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That works, thanks!

Silly me, I thought that "no maximum upload size" meant "no maximum upload size" and so I was trying to upload 2MB files.

I tried one that was just under 1MB and there was no problem
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera #2 (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signature (any #)
    • Deluxe (Roman Numeral) editions
    • ARC/Proofs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5