2 3.77%
  • 2000s

3 5.66%
  • 2010s

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best King Decade

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe we should add the 2010s to the poll now

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I have, only don't know if it works, since I'd already voted

someone who hasn't voted yet should test it

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It shows up, but obviously you can't vote since you already did before.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, so someone who is new should try to vote this decade

I can edit the vote later, should they want to change it

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post

I was your guinia pig. It works. If you like you can edit my vote to the 80s.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted the 80's but the 70's was close second and 2000's for 3rd.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. 80s is definitely the majority of titles that stand out to me. If he was nineteen when he started The Slinger what decade would that have been? 70s? 60s?
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Yep. 80s is definitely the majority of titles that stand out to me. If he was nineteen when he started The Slinger what decade would that have been? 70s? 60s?

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post

I was your guinia pig. It works. If you like you can edit my vote to the 80s.
    thank you!!! I have edited the poll accordingly, but as far as I know it will still show your vote for 2010th in italics, even though the count is 0 - there's no way I can change it; but in reality your vote is for the 80s.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

I went with the 70s. Although SK has had an amazing career I find his 70s output to be his most visceral and powerful. As a young writer coming into his own I think he was the truest to himself, painting on new canvas so to speak, exploring themes for the first time and more in touch with his roots. Take way official publication dates and ponder what he wrote during that decade: Carrie, Blaze, 'Salem's Lot, The Body, Roadwork, The Running Man, The Shining, Apt Pupil, most of the stories in Night Shift, The Stand, The Dead Zone, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption, Pet Semetery, and Firestarter. That is one heck of a line-up!

Gunslinger Apprentice misterman is on a distinguished road misterman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hehe, I'm going with the 80's and I can even show my work!

October 1982 Creem Magazine article.

The language is colorful, it's a pretty good read, I bought this from Stu a few months before he closed up. Thought I might as well share the article.

You can click at the top for a full-size image here: http://twitpic.com/aphtp4

-Searching for the "Perfect Key Lime Pie."

Banned Joka42 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I voted 80'. It beats all.-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2