Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: What would you do IF

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd join them. We have the same name. M & M...think of the marketting possibilities! "Do you eat the red ones last? I hope you don't eat them at all, they're covered in blood."

What would you do if you realised you had Benjamin Button syndrome.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

get ready for my sex life to start getting wild again, woohoo!

what would you do if you discovered a twister had set you down in the land of OZ?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Reach inside my shirt and fondle. ( I am Judy and have breasts you see...)

What would you do if a mouse came over to you and lay down like a dog wanting it's belly rubbed?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

(from the would you rather thread I am now a cat so I) eat the rat

What would you do if I gave you a Klondike Bar?

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Strip down and do the Makarana?! (spelling)

What would you die for?

love

What would you do if you were accused of a murder of a person you knew to be bad when alive but you also know that the real killer is your best and only friend?

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn Tom that's a tough one.... I would go through the motions I guess - if I didn't murder him then it's unlikely that I'll be found guilty or that there will even be much evidence there pointing to me. I wouldn't mention my friend, I'd just play dumbfounded by the whole thing.

What would you do if you had to choose between your beloved household pets life OR 50 million dollars.

I would freeze the pets and have them reanimated/cloned with some of the $50 million somehow...and have a good amount leftover

What would you do if birds carried guns?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would mock them as they attempted to use the guns without any hands or fingers to aid them.

What would you do if there was a zombie apocalypse?

To blend in, I would become a cannibal

What would you do if the internet shut down?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably go through some intense withdrawal symptoms!

What would you do if you woke up and discovered that you could become invisible by holding your breath?

I would immediately lose my moral compose and have a fabulous day

What would you do if you couldn't think of any more "what would you do if...?s"?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Heaven forfend! I would have to train my body, mind, and soul and then return here upgraded!

What would you do if you were somehow elected as the next Pope?

I'd suppose the first thing I'd have to do is convert to Catholicism

WWYDI you could suddenly hear animals talking?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd ask them if their women are as hard to please as human females.

WWYDI you found out you had exactly 24 hours left to live?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would drink myself into a stupor and kiss my ass goodbye.

WWYDI you do if you discovered your house was built on an ancient Indian burial ground?

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd demand my home city be added as the 51st US state - which would GREATLY simplify my travels to the other 50

What would you do if any alcoholic beverage you touched turned to water?
    If you are going through hell - keep going

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd walk into a pub and play pranks on people that would be funny.

WWYDI You found out that you were able to see through walls.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Do coke instead LOL

What would you do if a yard long figeater beetle flew toward you?

Crap my pants

WWYDI Trump becomes President?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hail to the chimp!

WWYDI you found out you could travel back in time?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd stop myself from ever dating THAT person.

WWYDI you found $1 million in cash on the sidewalk?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd run home and wreck my brain trying to think of a safe place to hide it.

WWYDI you became Ant man ???

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Find my queen and introduce her to oral sex.

WWYI you were stuck on an island with no hope of quick (two years or so) POSSIBLE, rescue. You has all needs to sustain life and and a potential mate. Engage in a romantic (and sexual) . relationship or not?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Of Course!

WWYDI the president stole your car?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast