I am a subscriber to audible.com which is a site that you can get audiobooks cheaper than you would at a book store.

You can sign up as a new member and get 1 free audiobook of your choice. After that, based on your subscription level, you can get 1 audiobook per month for $14.95. If you want 2 audio books a month, its $22.95.

Now, audiobooks aren't for everyone, that I know. Even I have some specifications when it comes to audiobooks. Firstly, I love when the author reads their own work. When the author reads their book, it gives a whole new meaning to it... you are reading a book the way it should be read.

I also like audiobooks for scary books. I listened to "I Am Legend" and I couldn't sleep for days! Same with Jurassic Park, oddly enough.

Anyway - to get to the point of this long post, I noticed on the S&S website that they are coming out with 3 new King audiobooks:

The End of the Whole Mess (and other stories) By Stephen King
Read by Tim Curry, Stephen King, Matthew Broderick and Eve Beglarian

Sorry, Right Number (and Other Stories) By Stephen King
Read by: Joe Morton, Stephen King, Joe Mantegna, Full Cast and Domenic Custern

and

It Grows on You (and Other Stories) By Stephen King
Read by: Stephen King, Frank Muller, Gary Sinese and Grace Slick

Anyone else interested in getting these? Not really a collectible, per say... but I'd personally love to hear a real recording of Sorry, Right Number!