Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Book Collection: Nerak

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks Guys!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!! Congratulations!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff Karen. Wanna add to it with some more magazines?
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Sam, I would like to, but no money! :LOL:
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen ??
    I just noticed something missing from this collection thread.
    (maybe something specially autographed to you from SK?)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Lurking

yeah, it's been a long time since I updated this

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Nice collection Nerak, you really have some interesting items.
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Update update!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice, Karen!!!!! Now if you folks could just beat the Giants one time when it counts!!!!! LOL

Very cool additions!!!!!!

Seriously!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Lurking

Bill, I am gonna have to slap you shall we ever meet face to face.

And the new addition is no longer a new addition to me, it has left the building. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Bill, I am gonna have to slap you shall we ever meet face to face.

And the new addition is no longer a new addition to me, it has left the building. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...
    LOL OK. but be sure to bring a step ladder!!!! I'm 6'9"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3