Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Nerak

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

The, OMG, I didn't know I had so many copies of these

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

My pathetic comic book collection (to much money and not much interest)

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Lurking

My ARCs (or galleys or what ever they are called)

And that's it for now. Til I take pics my mags, Castle Rocks, etc...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Karen! Keep the photos coming!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    My pathetic comic book collection (to much money and not much interest)

what's that red book with a crow on it?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Lurking

An Arc of the Edgar Allen Poe stories "In The Shadow of the Master"

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Master-Gerritsen-Scottoline-Thirteen/dp/0061690392"]http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Master-Gerritsen-Scottoline-Thirteen/dp/0061690392[/ame]

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Karen

Look forward to seeing more

Ralphl

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

great collection karen,some really nice stuff there.im eyeing a few of those goodies!!

My Mood
    Lurking

Barry, you are too funny! Back off, now! You are drooling all over the books!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

mmmm, i think we need to have an amicable discussion about this,dont we?

My Mood
    Lurking

oh yeah?!?!?!? LOL PM me...

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection.

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

wow, good collection. Happy to see it safely in your hands Karen

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

or mine! hee heeee!!:

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks Linda.

Barry, you are too funny!!!

My Mood
    Lurking

Ok, it took me awhile to be bored enough to want to do this...