Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Nerak

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Default Book Collection: Nerak

Ok, so, I took pictures last night. Didn't get around to cataloging anything, but they are photographed. Phew
    I spread them out and put them on the couch, but I gotta leave for work and leave you looking at piles!

The couch pile

More stuff

More stuff

This tote just has a couple of things in it, along with my signed Phil Hale books, Owen's, Tabbie's and some others

This tote has all my mags, Castle Rock papers and misc stuff...to be photographed later
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I love it already, I'm very curious now... bring forth the photos of the individual volumes!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I love it already, I'm very curious now... bring forth the photos of the individual volumes!!
    Hear, hear!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree!

John

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Life is sooo busy...I have pics of sets of them, they are on imageshack, it's just getting them onto here! LOL

Ok, I will post a couple...

Dark Tower books

Close ups

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Lurking

Books About King

My Mood
    Lurking

Cycle with Portfolio

My Mood
    Lurking

I've got 20 more to post, but they will have to wait til later. I have to get back to work now!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    what's in the big black folder?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Lurking

The Stephen King Archives. If you want more info, it will have to wait til I get home! I haven't seen that book in years. (it's actually a binder type package)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cycle with Portfolio

I want!

My Mood
    Lurking

Can't have! It's my baby! LOL It belong with Wolfie. You don't have this???

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Stephen King Archives. If you want more info, it will have to wait til I get home! I haven't seen that book in years. (it's actually a binder type package)
    never heard about this one. if anyone have details about it...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Lurking

I'll find it and give you details after supper

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Cycle with Portfolio

I want!
    Can't have! It's my baby! LOL It belong with Wolfie. You don't have this???
    Nope. Neither the book nor the portfolio.

My Mood
    Lurking

Wow!! I thought the big guys had everything there was to be had...and yes, I am counting you in with the big guys.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!! I thought the big guys had everything there was to be had...and yes, I am counting you in with the big guys.
    Not in the collection, only in the waistline, but thanks, Karen.

It's only 4pm here on the West Coast, but have you had supper yet? Can you finally tell us the story on The Stephen King Archives?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The "Archives" is a new one to me, too - eat quickly, Karen!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Lurking

It's a post bound, almost binder like book. It was made to be able to add future pages, but I have never gotten any information about other pages! LOL

It's a heavier stock of paper and it alternates 7 inch wide to 8 inch.

For each book covered, it's got on the first page:
    Binding
    Front Cover
    Spine
    Case (if any)
    Pages
    Dimensions
    Archive Date

On the second page it covers:
    edition sizes and shows limitation pages

On the third page it covers:
    copy right page
    title page
    Jacket with:
    back flap
    back
    spine
    front
    front flap

And Logistics

On the four page:
    Publishers information

If you want more pics, let me know and I will take some.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I've never even heard of that.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Lurking

Information from George Beahm about the book, It's mentioned in SK from A to Z
    page 211

http://books.google.com/books?id=2Bc...ves%22&f=false

Also mentioned here:
    http://www.litterascripta.com/TopTen/toptenaanda.shtml

My Mood
    Lurking

More pics, while the baby decides to party

My Mood
    Lurking

Paperbacks

My Mood
    Lurking

Hard covers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast