Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Key Facilitator--September: Darkthoughts!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For a minute I thought you were going to say your sisters are both named Darryl.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit!!

That's a dated reference
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm old, Matt. Thanks for getting the joke though.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Lisa.
    Of course since I nominated you to be a Facilitator I get all the credit.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I'm old, Matt. Thanks for getting the joke though.
    Is this:

"Hi, I'm Larry, this my brother Deryl and this is my other brother Deryl"?

I remember watching that when I was real little...well, my parents did anyway.

So you guys aren't that old if I remember...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You are correct, Monte.

Perhaps we should call Lisa "Larry" for the rest of the month as a sign of honor and respect for the award she, and apparently her sisters, have received.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its so strange where these threads end up.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

i'm totally calling her larry from now on!

oooh, that means that she can be in on the "love your body, larry" bit that maerlyn and i have with each other.

congrats to my kindred spirit.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Too bad Larry is probably sleeping and missing this whole conversation. Stupid time zones.

I wonder if she'll have any idea what the hell we're talking about.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulatios Larry...er...Lisa!

I think there should be a Key Regular Board Member thread as well! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Larry, Darryl & Darryl you guys are too much.

And yes, I AM old enough to remember that show.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

congrats lady lisa!! you're a bright and funny addition to the board

FP: You'll always have my key member, buddy.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Too bad Larry is probably sleeping and missing this whole conversation. Stupid time zones.

I wonder if she'll have any idea what the hell we're talking about.
    Yes, she was and no she doesn't What is that program? I recognise the guy sat down at the table...

For RF... ...thats better than a huggle from me, the banana's my favourite

And cheers Zone, FP and SJ

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

It was from The Bob Newhart Show. You should know this, Larry.

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My Dad has some Bob Newhart EP's...one about going round someone's house where they have a vicious dog that they only see as a lovable pet - the other is about Sir Walter Raleigh and tobacco...thats the best one!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You can read all about it here, Larry.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Darkthoughts; if someone placed many thumbtacks on your chair and you sat on all of them, would you begin removing them from your right ass cheek or your left?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

*slowly backs out of the thread*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations and thank you Lisa.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Matt I thought it was great...it really did make me laugh out loud...and Sian, my sister, who is also an SK fan will no doubt find it highly amusing
    You should drag her to the site too.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I keep trying!! She's not obsessive enough for forums really, but curiousity may get the better of her

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep at it. You'll break her down.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure she'll love it when we all start calling her Darryl.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast