Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Photo-Manipulations.

John F. Kennedy AsylumWitch is on a distinguished road AsylumWitch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hehe...thank you Daghain!

I love a good sense of humor and thought it would be fun to make a twisted holiday card. Surprisingly I sold a few! lol

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If I had been planning to send any out, you can bet those would be it.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

That Christmas one is amazing! I love it.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AsylumWitch View Post
    I LOVE making photomanipulations.

Wow, there are some beautiful pieces here and the todash piece by mutantskeleton is awesome!

I'm working on a DT one at the moment and I hope to post it in the fan art gallery when it's done.

Here are a couple of my faves, although they are not DT or SK related. I also put up the 'before' pics.

I have more works on RedBubble http://www.redbubble.com/people/AsylumWitch and another place as well.

This is called "Dancing at the Dawn of the Apocalypse"

Before:

Before:

wow!!! your work is trully amazing! i looked at your entire gallery and every piece is outstanding.
    thanks for posting the before pics, i enjoy seeing the process.

i'm still wondering what photo-editing software you use to create these. you appear to have mastered it. please let me know, i'd like to try using it myself.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

AsylumWitch: huh, very amazing

Roland would have understood.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys! Glad you like 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

wow!!! your work is trully amazing! i looked at your entire gallery and every piece is outstanding.
    thanks for posting the before pics, i enjoy seeing the process.

i'm still wondering what photo-editing software you use to create these. you appear to have mastered it. please let me know, i'd like to try using it myself.
    Thank you Sir_Boomme, I'm delighted you enjoy my work.

I use GIMP, which is basically a free version of Photoshop. It does 90% or better of it's expensive counterparts actions. I started using it because it was free (and I wasn't very good lol) but now I've grown so accustomed to it that I could never change over to Photoshop.

You can download it here http://www.gimp.org/

Once you get the hang of it, it's so much fun! There are many ways to expand the basic capabilities of GIMP, (as far as what comes standard in the download) and btw, any Photoshop brush can be downloaded into GIMP. I definitely recommend you give it a try. If you need help, just PM me and I'd be happy to lend a hand.

Good luck, let me know what you think of it.

Thanks again!

~AW

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AsylumWitch View Post
    I use GIMP, which is basically a free version of Photoshop. It does 90% or better of it's expensive counterparts actions. I started using it because it was free (and I wasn't very good lol) but now I've grown so accustomed to it that I could never change over to Photoshop.

You can download it here http://www.gimp.org/

Once you get the hang of it, it's so much fun! There are many ways to expand the basic capabilities of GIMP, (as far as what comes standard in the download) and btw, any Photoshop brush can be downloaded into GIMP. I definitely recommend you give it a try. If you need help, just PM me and I'd be happy to lend a hand.

Good luck, let me know what you think of it.

Thanks again!

~AW
    Music to my ears. I am a GIMP fan, too. We even have a GIMP thread somewhere.

Roland would have understood.

Country
    Country Flag

Music to my ears. I am a GIMP fan, too. We even have a GIMP thread somewhere.
    Ooh, really? I'll have to go look for that. Glad to know others enjoy GIMP as well.

Speaking of using GIMP, I finally made my first DT manip! Yay! (lol)

I thought I would post it here ('cause it is a manipulation thread hehe) and I'm going to post it in the fan art gallery too.

Anyway, hope you guys like it.

Thanks!

~AW

The Dark Tower

The tower before image...

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK... I posted this in my NSFW album.... but I've worked on it since and decided to post the new version here.
    I did this in photoimpact.

warning... contains erotica/nudity...

"Heavenly Bodies"

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Asylum Witch, awesome!

And Terry, very nice! I'm going to spoiler tag it for you NSFW though...some people have picky bosses.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post

Asylum Witch, awesome!

And Terry, very nice! I'm going to spoiler tag it for you NSFW though...some people have picky bosses.
    i took care of it.... didn't think about doing that.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Nice work, folks! Very cool.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8