Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo-Manipulations.

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default IT inspired artwork, and more...

See more of this guys work here:
    http://mariano7724.deviantart.com

I was hoping there was an ongoing thread I could post this in, but I guess that would be too broad!
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, that's creepy! Somebody better warn Matt and Sarah to stay out of this thread!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why are they particulary big fans or scared of Pennywise/clowns?
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No, they are very, very afraid of clowns.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Default Do you all have flickr? I just updated mine.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bebelabree/

I recently bought a new camera (I have personally been cameraless for about a year now because someone broke mine) and I did it in time to enter my offices competition...well the architecture firm was looking for pics that we took of the different cities we have offices in. I live in Seattle, so I put my camera to good use before the photos were due!

If you have a flickr, go ahead and add me to your contacts!

There's more at my actual flickr page if you want to see them. I'm excited to try my hand at photography!
    -Orson Scott Card

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Those are great! I love architectural photos.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ste Letto is on a distinguished road Ste Letto's Avatar

That is good.

That's a great book cover right there.

The background is as terrifically unnerving as the clown, Pennywise, himself.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure you guys have all seen 365 projects, I am starting one too!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bebelab...7620529651416/
    -Orson Scott Card

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by theyspunaweb View Post
    I'm excited to try my hand at photography!
    Bebe you would excel at photography! From these pictures, it looks like you already have. You have a great eye for it. I will definitely be checking out the stuff on flickr too. Thanks for sharing it with us.

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa!
    Those are great.

I'm definitely going to check out all the other ones.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Photo-Manipulations.

Do you have any? Do you know of any cool ones?
    I'm just starting out and trying to get it down, and discover what works and doesn't. Here are a few of mine, you can click the link to see them bigger.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bebelabree/3860682582/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bebelab...n/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bebelabree/3873919702/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bebelabree/3875924382/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bebelabree/3882770558/
    -Orson Scott Card

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are cool!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm so glad you started this thread. I love photo manipulations. Yours are wonderful, especially the firefly one. I attempted to make one of my own, but I didn't get too far before I gave up.

'til the end of the world rosie real is on a distinguished road rosie real's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow. just wow.

. . . but i'm paralyzed with not caring very much.
    ~ spike

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Nice work, impressive to say the least.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I'm so glad you started this thread. I love photo manipulations. Yours are wonderful, especially the firefly one. I attempted to make one of my own, but I didn't get too far before I gave up.
    I've done that a few times! And mine aren't perfect, sometimes I post them just because of the time that went in even if it isn't what I imagined it to be.

There are some really great manipulation artists, I should find some and bring it back here.

Thanks to everyone! I want to do a king/tower realted couple in a bit.
    -Orson Scott Card

I found it on my computer. I can post it if you want to see it, but I'm warning you it's not that great
    Definitely let me know your favorite artists, I'd be interested to see their work.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes you should!

and you all should check out this guy:
    http://www.alltelleringet.com/

So much good stuff.
    -Orson Scott Card

Country
    Country Flag

I just made this.
    -Orson Scott Card

I love it!

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

I love your works. Especially the one with the cat's eye.
    And, I have just checked out the link, and his works are great, too.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I love it!
    Thanks! My version of IT. there are a few things I wish I had done a little differently but it's a good start.

Thanks to everybody, I'll keep posting more as I do them, but others should too! I know that Heather19 has a really good one in progress, she should post the finished one here
    -Orson Scott Card

Thanks, I tried to work on it a little bit more last night, but got frustrated. I'll try to finish it up so that I can post it

Country
    Country Flag

New photo manipulation of myself, inspired by this seasons True Blood.
    -Orson Scott Card

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast