yeah Fairy Tale was a struggle for awhile to get through but that was an extremely slow burn i think King got carried away on how slow the pace of that book was. the book didn't get better for me until he was captured but him being in that dungeon was too long i think. Finders Keepers i struggled with it for awhile and i forced myself to finish it and i ended up really enjoying it, but i have not picked up or started Holly Yet because i have not read The Outsider or finished it yet i started it a couple years back and i just never finished it i'll have to start it over i suppose. anyways i have not read "if it Bleeds' either i want to read them in order i'll get to them eventually i suppose i will say i'm reading End of watch at the moment i hope maybe to finish it tonight i'm only on page #265 at the moment but it is a fast read i gotta admit i've read 4 of his books counting that one in a row i've never done that before in my life normally i just read one of his books and move on to the next author. so it's quite nice to knock out 4 of his books off my list. those books are Fairy Tale, Doctor Sleep, Finders Keepers and End of Watch