Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: One time name change--titles are by post count

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So any news on this?
    If you love me then love me..

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you tried to change you user title?

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes. same thing no option to do it
    If you love me then love me..

Gunslinger Apprentice EvaH will become famous soon enough EvaH's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to change my name to EvaH.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Only Registered members that are Gold members have the option.
    At one time you could buy the change with Beam Bucks-thread
    Let me talk to the staff about the issue.
    I also used to have this option before I went MIA, wondering if it would be possible to get it back? No rush.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At this time we aren't going back to Beam Bucks or Gold member status.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EvaH View Post
    I would like to change my name to EvaH.
    Done.

Gunslinger Apprentice EvaH will become famous soon enough EvaH's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

19macpetty56

I would like to change my name to: On Being 19 if it is not being used.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by 19macpetty56 View Post
    I would like to change my name to: On Being 19 if it is not being used.
    Check back after you have 5 posts and I will assist.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to change my name to...

LONG DUCK DONG

J/K and sorry in advance for the wasted (and very immature) post.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LONG DUCK DONG View Post

LONG DUCK DONG

Oops, too late.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LONG DUCK DONG

Oops, too late.
    Dammit! I guess that "learns" me for messing with god...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LONG DUCK DONG

Oops, too late.
    Dammit! I guess that "learns" me for messing with god...
    Ummmm....Shit I guess I need to start a new collections thread to correspond to the name change

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

We also changed it on your birth certificate.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Well...F'U guys. Maybe I will just keep the name!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've heard, on good authority, that he is neither a "Duck" nor, "Long" in the "Dong" Dept.!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe you have no say in the matter.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think your right however I choose to believe I do!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a "one time" name change. Other than Halloween costumes, we take this stuff seriously.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think your right however I choose to believe I do!

I suppose we can allow that.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a "one time" name change. Other than Halloween costumes, we take this stuff seriously.
    Well...Can LONG DUCK DONG change his name to Ben Staad?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Please change my name to "Merlin1959". See I stumbled across this time portal and, well it's a really long story!!!!! LOL LOL LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Please change my name to "Merlin1959". See I stumbled across this time portal and, well it's a really long story!!!!! LOL LOL LOL J/K
    LOL! Although it's probably to late to take it back...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast