Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: One time name change--titles are by post count

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

joe dirt,

son, I was jusdt getting used to it......

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Can we change my name back to LadyHitchhiker, not Lady Hitchhiker? Didn't get changed back correctly after Halloween last year.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Done.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I know it's just a tiny thing but it means so much to me. Thanks Randall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, I was wondering about changing my "gunslinger's apprentice" status on the site...is that something I can do?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Try under Edit Details, Jen. If not, then contact Jerome or Patrick and tell them you want to be ugraded so you can change your own status.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Alright, I was wondering about changing my "gunslinger's apprentice" status on the site...is that something I can do?
    User CP
    Edit Your Details
    Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members.
    Custom User Title
    This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count. Your current user title is
    Reset Custom User Title

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Thanks Jerome.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    User CP
    Edit Your Details
    Custom User Title
    This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count. Your current user title is
    Reset Custom User Title
    Hmmm...not seeing this option under my User CP. Any other ideas?

And thanks for the help!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I forgot. We put Alkanto on double-secret probation some time ago, a side effect of which is that members lose some of their identity personalization options.

j/k

I have no idea. Jerome?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Oh, I forgot. We put Alkanto on double-secret probation some time ago, a side effect of which is that members lose some of their identity personalization options.

A-HAH! I finally caught you in the act...I knew something was fishy around here....

odd, wonder what's up? But, I should say, don't worry too much over it. It's not like I would quit the site or anything...It's not that big of a deal. Just something I noticed on my user display.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

so if I would i would like to change my name to Yaksha if thats at all possible.I went by that on .net Twilight just doesnt have the same meaning for me anymore
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Done. Don't ask again.

John F. Kennedy Darth Pyros is on a distinguished road Darth Pyros's Avatar

new guy here...wasn't looking when i hit enter and misspelled my name, supposed to be Darth not Darht...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure it can probably be fixed as soon as one of the directors gets a chance.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pyros View Post
    new guy here...wasn't looking when i hit enter and misspelled my name, supposed to be Darth not Darht...
    Fixed.

John F. Kennedy Darth Pyros is on a distinguished road Darth Pyros's Avatar

I thank you evil sire, your help is much appreciated.

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    User CP
    Edit Your Details
    Custom User Title
    Reset Custom User Title
    Hmmm...not seeing this option under my User CP. Any other ideas?

And thanks for the help!
    This.
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

To change your member title, rather than looking under "My Profile," look instead under "Settings."

Then look down the menu choices on your left for "Edit Profile."

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

nope. not there.
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't change what's below my user name, option doesn't exist for me.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

As Patrick said, with visual aid, since I overlooked it a bunch of times before I found it:

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yeah for me it just goes immediately to date of birth. it skips the user title all together
    If you love me then love me..

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've just checked and I also do not have custom user title option in Edit Profile - it starts with date of birth.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Only Registered members that are Gold members have the option.
    At one time you could buy the change with Beam Bucks-thread
    Let me talk to the staff about the issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast