Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Site problems

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Site problems

We are having an error on our global PHP file. Support says it has to do witha plug in that I may have added, I will be working to get it fixed in the next few minutes.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

:taps foot:

There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I have figured out how to disable all plug ins so I can figure out the offending one, that should stop the errors and/or erratic behavior.

I'm not sure what "plug ins" covers but if you find something kind of "off", then that is probably it.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It covered everything!!

But after a back door fix and systematic restart of all of them, we are back in business.

I love this because it is a great test of the sites versatility and built in protection systems. Not to mention the great customer support. these add ons are no longer "code" they are simple functions that anyone can learn.

btw--the offending plugin was "about today", for some reason, it took a shit last night but I am going to try and fix because I think its cool.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck, Matt. I was bummed when I lost access to the site on both Friday and Saturday nights.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its all fixed now, that plug in was having twitches obviously. We're good to go now.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done, Matt.

Roland would have understood.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

i felt bad on friday night, cos i told the people in chat that i would BRB and logged out, but then i wasn't able to get back. the site made a liar out of me, matt.

so glad it's all better now.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i love it when matt talks about getting a back door fix. so fresh and modern.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Go MAtt

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    Go MAtt

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    i love it when matt talks about getting a back door fix. so fresh and modern.
    I'm a 20th century guy

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats why we all love ya

Country
    Country Flag

Hey! Guys!
    I can't see the posts at the Baronies section in Midworld. Just the fist post, the starter post.
    What about you?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its set up that way on purpose Letti. All you have to do is click the discussion button and you will be in it.

I am trying something new in there.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

"Trying something new" translated as "screwing up something that worked perfectly fine before and there is no Earthly reason to change except that said changer is bored".
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Bugger

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't particularly care for it either. I'd rather see the whole thread. But that's just me.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    "Trying something new" translated as "screwing up something that worked perfectly fine before and there is no Earthly reason to change except that said changer is bored".

We gotta try new things man. If it doesn't work, its easy to put back.

And I am far from board, I have plenty of stuff to do around here

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Matt, I know..I was just fucking with ya.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Busy, busy, busy

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Hey! Guys!
    I can't see the posts at the Baronies section in Midworld. Just the fist post, the starter post.
    What about you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Its set up that way on purpose Letti. All you have to do is click the discussion button and you will be in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I didn't particularly care for it either. I'd rather see the whole thread. But that's just me.
    I like the new format in The Baronies. I think the Wiki-look to each book is really, really cool. I also like that each thread is listed on the bottom. That said, I think that the whole thread should come up when you click one of them. Or, if you'd rather have only the first one show initially, then once you click Discussion, it should bring up the entire thread...including said first one. Those are my two cents.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to try and see if I can make it do that Monte. I know there is a setting to show the entire thread but I am worried its global for the wiki.

Which we wouldn't want.

Thanks for the rest though, I think its really cool too.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're the man Matt.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a fan of it because I'm really intelligently impared , great stuff though

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast