Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anton Chigurh (No Country For Old Men)

1 3.03%
  • Count Orlock (Nosferatu: A Symphony of Terror)

1 3.03%
  • Beetlejuice (Beetlejuice)

9 27.27%
  • Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)

4 12.12%
  • Phil (Groundhog Day)

3 9.09%
  • Mickey O'Neil (Snatch)

2 6.06%
  • Pennywise (IT)

2 6.06%
  • The Man With No Name (The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly)

11 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMCOAT - Round 1, Group F

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMCOAT - Round 1, Group F

Anton Chigurh (No Country For Old Men)

Count Orlock (Nosferatu: A Symphony of Terror)

Beetlejuice (Beetlejuice)

Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)

Phil (Groundhog Day)

Mickey O'Neil (Snatch)

Pennywise (IT)

The Man With No Name (The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to need a day or two ...

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'm going to need a day or two ...
    Ditto.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

holy god man! why can't yo put any one of those next to say, j lo from gigli..would make it so much easier!

all the same, i vote eastwood...it pains me not to vote for some of the others though
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

the man with no name!!! how iconic can you get?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It sucks but I had to vote against my own nomination. I can't go against "Blondie."

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I HAD to go with The Man With No Name. He's based on one of my favorite characters in filmdom... Sanjuro!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I HAD to go with The Man With No Name. He's based on one of my favorite characters in filmdom... Sanjuro!
    if Sanjuro himself was nominated, bears would vote for him

as it is, they went with the supercalifrageolisticexpialidocious Mary

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

"I've seen the Exorcist 167 times... and it keeps getting funnier... every single time I see it! Not to mention the fact that you're talking to a dead guy..."
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post
    Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Ditto

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DAMMIT Feev why do you hate me?! Choosing between Beetlejuice and Pennywise has left me a broken man! Beetlejuice gets my vote though

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

If it were Pennywise from the BOOK... maybe... but not the movie!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought Tim Curry did a superb job as Pennywise

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

But we're not really voting on performances, just characters. I understand they could sometimes go hand in hand, a really good performance out of someone might make the character more appealing, but a good performance doesn't always necessarily mean the character is good.

I had to go with Beetlejuice. I love It, but I see Pennywise as being more of a literary character than a film character. Don't get me wrong though, because I do think Tim Curry did an excellent job, but that's why my vote went elsewhere.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

I agree... I love Tim Curry, but I was thinking more about the character

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Phil: I'm a god.
    Rita: You're God?
    Phil: I'm a god. I'm not *the* God... I don't think.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn it! I should have stuck with Phil. I didn't think he would have a chance.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

I adore Count Orlock but...
    ...how could I vote for somebody else when there is Beetlejuice?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I felt the same...and I nominated Orlock.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Again?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, again!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    I adore Count Orlock but...
    ...how could I vote for somebody else when there is Beetlejuice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Same here. And then after seeing the votes I got really sad to see he hasn't even gotten 1!!!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe Anton Chigurh didn't get a single vote!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast