Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 137 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 3415

Thread: Tri bond

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    does it have something to do with April 18th?
    I believe you figured it out. You didn't actually answer though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Emergency?
    No, it isn't a
    Motörhead song.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Solid ?

Periodic

Tax
    Solid ? - A swing and a miss!

Periodic - A swing and a miss!

Tax - You knocked it out of the park!

(I think ladysai knew the answer too.)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

does it have something to do with April 18th?
    Ladysai,
    I was wondering what was significant about 18th...... figured Tuesday .. must be book or movie release.
    Do we really get an extra extra day due to 15th on Easter weekend?
    We already filed for extension.
    If you like carry on.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

The Federal tax filing deadline is the 18th this year since the 15th falls over the weekend.

No sir, the feather is yours. I just had a hunch about the answer, and had (have) no riddle to post myself.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay..... Riddle, I will.........

FORE
    OUT
    CUTTING

T.S. Eliot -

Country
    Country Flag

Lock

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Lock is not the key to this one..... try again.

T.S. Eliot -

Country
    Country Flag

head

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lawn

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    head
    incorrect..... head back and try again

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Lawn
    with a forlorn glance I must say wrong... but try some more before cutting out... as the answer also appears in other threads

FORE
    OUT
    CUTTING

T.S. Eliot -

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

EDGE

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    EDGE
    Correct !

and Ladysai understood.. you were right

EDGE OUT
    CUTTING EDGE
    FORE EDGE an old painting technique used to hide paintings along edge of books, often hidden by gold edge and seen when pages splayed.

Don Maitz has chosen to try this technique in a remargued book he donated for the Haven Fundraiser.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ght=haven+2017
    #58, #65

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

PIG
    AXE
    DRAGON

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Fire ?

T.S. Eliot -

Country
    Country Flag

iron

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Fire ?
    That answer leaves me cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    iron
    I can't think of a good pun so here is a butt.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

head?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    head?
    I thought you'd never offer!

Oh you mean as an answer...sorry, got excited, try again!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

But you must buy me dinner first!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stone???

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    But you must buy me dinner first!!
    I am dinner We can go to Taco Bell afterwards though!

Stone???
    My heart of stone must say NO

PIG
    AXE
    DRAGON
    TURKEY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 137 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast