Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 137 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3415

Thread: Tri bond

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    crab
    Is that a guess or an insult? If it's a guess, it's wrong but if it's an insult it's entirely accurate.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting.

A guess is wrong.

An insult is right.

This ol' dog is running into the tall grass again chasing bunnies.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

BLACK
    SPIDER
    BLADE
    BEAR
    PHANTOM
    STONE
    DRY
    KING

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My head hurts too much. I'm thinking too much on these simple word search puzzle riddles.

I need to focus upon writing riddles that have more character, style and meaning.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Head?

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Head?

BLACK
    SPIDER
    BLADE
    BEAR
    PHANTOM
    STONE
    DRY
    KING
    HAT

BLACK
    SPIDER
    BLADE
    BEAR
    PHANTOM
    STONE
    DRY
    KING
    HAT
    LIGHT
    DAY
    SHINE
    DIAL
    SCREEN
    BLOCK
    BURN
    RAY

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

moon
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

solar
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sun

SUN is what I was looking for, the feather is your Theli.

Sorry if it was unstylish and with little meaning. I will try harder in the future.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Kindly edify me on each word.

BLACK SUN Black Sun (occult symbol)
    SUN SPIDER Solifugae also SUNSPIDER is used in Javascript
    SUN BLADE Sun Blade
    SUN BEAR Sun Bear
    PHANTOM SUN is another term for SUN DOG Sun Dog
    SUNSTONE Sunstone
    SUNDRY
    The SUN KING AKA Louis XIV of France
    And I hope the rest are relatively obvious.

Links underlined.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you sir!

Killer
    Right
    Shark

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Whale

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Right, too easy. Ah well have at'er!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right whale??? WTF

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

WTF? There is a whale that is Right. I doubt that the whale is Conservative. If it was that would piss off Greenpeace!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I will soon post a Tri-Bon 'riddle' for your pleasure. Presently we have a Nor'easter bearing down upon us. Our lives, homes and loved ones are at terrible risk. I doubt we will survive the weather. Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to return to our day to day nonsense.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Right whale??? WTF
    Yeah man, been reading Moby Dick the term is used frequently. It refers to whales with baleen instead of teeth, like a blue whale or hump back.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right whale??? WTF
    Yeah man, been reading Moby Dick the term is used frequently. It refers to whales with baleen instead of teeth, like a blue whale or hump back.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^You're very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    I will soon post a Tri-Bon 'riddle' for your pleasure. Presently we have a Nor'easter bearing down upon us. Our lives, homes and loved ones are at terrible risk. I doubt we will survive the weather. Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to return to our day to day nonsense.
    Godspeed!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Right whale??? WTF
    It's also a species of whale.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Right whale??? WTF
    It's also a species of whale.
    It also refers to the fact it was the 'right' correct whale to hunt, slow moving, docile, floater when dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 137 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast