Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Tri bond

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

WITCH
    SPIDER
    RING

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The 4th clue is...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    tree
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Whatcha say, Tommy?
    Do we have a winner?

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Spoiler:
    tree
    That's not what I was looking for but it does work quite nicely. Funny you've guessed tree three times now.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a carpenter.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Some people find answers in the stars....
    Spoiler:
    But I think you may find this answer in the cards.

The 5th clue is...

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Is it
    Spoiler:
    king

?

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Is it
    Spoiler:
    king

?
    Sorry but...

The 6th clue is...

SORRY TOMMY I am going to toss in a hint. (This opportunity is just to good to pass up)
    HINT.
    Spoiler:
    masterbate

George R R Martin?!

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    George R R Martin?!
    He's another clue...

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

solitaire ?
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    solitaire ?
    CORRECT! Your Turn!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

OKAY Let's see how your minds work with these words:

jack
    express
    rat

T.S. Eliot -

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    line

Is number one the name of a 2003 movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    solitaire ?
    CORRECT! Your Turn!
    I was in a hurry earlier or else I would have said a little bit more about the solution. A "Solitaire Witch" or as it is referred to on Wikipedia "Solitary Practitioner" is simply a witch that practices but not within a coven. There is also an online Witch Solitaire game but what started me was the Witch part of the clue. Spider Solitaire is played with two decks. Double Solitaire is played with two people and GRRM edited a series of books called The Wild Cards and one of the volumes is called Double Solitaire. And the rest is jewelry!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Spoiler:
    line
    not what I was looking for Br!an

T.S. Eliot -

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Is number one the name of a 2003 movie?
    I had to hop over to check the year however You have punched this one quickly

T.S. Eliot -

Country
    Country Flag

Bruce's clue did it for me.

kangaroo

Country
    Country Flag

metal
    plow
    shoulder

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast