Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 137 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3415

Thread: Tri bond

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    DRY?
    Acceptable however not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Hung? As in "well hung"
    uhhhh Not what i was looking for..

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay this should not be too Tough.... will add another word;

WELL
    UP
    IN
    TOUGH

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Love?
    No.... Not LOVE... however I guess CUSTOM suggests I add another clue.

WELL
    UP
    IN
    TOUGH
    CUSTOM

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Love?
    No.... Not LOVE... however I guess CUSTOM suggests I add another clue.

WELL
    UP
    IN
    TOUGH
    CUSTOM
    Anyone want another clue to get Over this?
    WELL
    UP
    IN
    TOUGH
    CUSTOM
    OVER
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Okay Jim, I only look on here when I see your name, how about Look?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Okay Jim, I only look on here when I see your name, how about Look?
    Certainly looks like it fits , however was not the word I had in mind.
    I am surprised Br!an has not dropped in with a guess. He is one Artisan who might have the tools to get this. So I'll add to the list
    WELL
    UP
    IN
    TOUGH
    CUSTOM
    OVER
    ARTISAN

T.S. Eliot -

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Order?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Another logical guess.... however NOT what am looking for this time

T.S. Eliot -

Country
    Country Flag

Baked?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

We are Building a whole list of words that do fit the clue words well... Baked was not the one though.... perhaps, I need to come up with up with some clue word made only for the answer.
    Here is another clue which actuallly fits many prior suggestions. RIGHT

WELL
    UP
    IN
    TOUGH
    CUSTOM
    OVER
    ARTISAN
    RIGHT

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a Better clue. Might this help until then?

WELL _____ or _____ WELL
    _____ UP
    _____ IN
    _____ TOUGH
    CUSTOM _____
    OVER _____
    ARTISAN _____
    _____ RIGHT
    BETTER _____

Country
    Country Flag

Done or fit would be my next guesses but I fear both are wrong... great game so far!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Done or fit would be my next guesses but I fear both are wrong... great game so far!
    You are correct in saying Done and Fit are not IT. However IT could be another clue.
    WELL _____ or _____ WELL
    _____ UP
    _____ IN
    _____ TOUGH
    CUSTOM _____
    OVER _____
    ARTISAN _____
    _____ RIGHT
    BETTER _____
    _____ IT

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

MADE

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    MADE
    Sorry sort of ,close but not the answer however fits the list which keeps Building of words which also fit most of the clues.

WELL _____ or _____ WELL
    _____ UP
    _____ IN
    _____ TOUGH
    CUSTOM _____
    OVER _____
    ARTISAN _____
    _____ RIGHT
    BETTER _____
    _____ IT
    _____ ON

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How about I add APPAREL? I see it is something that might be familiar to some.

WELL
    UP
    IN
    TOUGH
    CUSTOM
    OVER
    ARTISAN
    RIGHT
    BETTER
    IT
    ON
    APPAREL

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    How about I add APPAREL? I see it is something that might be familiar to some.
    Okay one more clue > BODY. before.... I give up...

WELL
    UP
    IN
    TOUGH
    CUSTOM
    OVER
    ARTISAN
    RIGHT
    BETTER
    IT
    ON
    APPAREL
    BODY

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

CRAFTED?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

On track however still not the correct word !
    ...Damn that is close too .. another word that fits list we have been building of the wrong but good guesses.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

IF I add clue words PETER or TROY it might have you saying the answer but it would be spelt wrong.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Built!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Built!
    YOU GOT IT..... Thank goodness... Was wondering how many times I needed to comment about building a list before someone would catch on..

WELL BUILT or BUILT WELL
    BUILT UP
    BUILT IN
    BUILT TOUGH
    CUSTOM BUILT
    OVER BUILT
    ARTISAN BUILT
    BUILT RIGHT
    BETTER BUILT
    BUILT IT
    BUILT ON
    BUILT APPAREL
    BUILT BODY

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

BUILT IT

??
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Built it and dem will come!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 137 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast