Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 137 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 3415

Thread: Tri bond

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Explorer?
    THAT IS CORRECT......if needed the next clue would have been. FORD

POLICE EXPLORER
    EXPLORER CLUB
    EXPLORER NEWS
    FILE EXPLORER
    CAVE EXPLORER
    UNDERWATER EXPLORER
    SPACE EXPLORER
    MARS EXPLORER
    INTERNET EXPLORER
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Yes!! That was tough. The only reason I got it is the fact that I’m a web developer and I’ve seen the words, “Internet” and “Explorer” written together about a million times.

Ok give me a little while to come up with something you guys don’t answer in two seconds like last time.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes!! That was tough. The only reason I got it is the fact that I’m a web developer and I’ve seen the words, “Internet” and “Explorer” written together about a million times.
    ACTUALLY THE ANSWER WAS THERE EVERYTIME I POSTED A CLUE
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    ACTUALLY THE ANSWER WAS THERE EVERYTIME I POSTED A CLUE
    Very true!

My Mood
    Chatty

Beetle
    Tape
    Red

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

worm
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    worm
    No wormy, keep guessy.

(I don’t mean to sound like a dick, but I’m extremely relieved you didn’t get it on the first attempt)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Gorilla ?

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Gorilla ?
    No monkeying around here... what else you got?

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could it be.... ground?

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Could it be.... ground?
    That guess is on shaky ground, my friend. What else you got?

(Sorry, my puns are horrible, I know)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Drive?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Drive?
    I got nothing for that. Car puns are... exhausting. What else you got?

My Mood
    Chatty

Next word:

Runner

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

track

My Mood
    Chatty

track
    Good guess, but not the word.

Country
    Country Flag

track
    Did you mean I'm not on the right track?

How about head?

My Mood
    Chatty

track
    Did you mean I'm not on the right track?

How about head?
    Ha! That’s not it either. Get your head in the game!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mixed..

Country
    Country Flag

blade

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Mixed..
    No sir, but I’ll add another clue to the mix today.

blade
    Negative. This runner is indifferent to replicants.

Keep ‘em coming!

My Mood
    Chatty

Cleaner

Country
    Country Flag

Cleaner
    So, it's helpful if you post the whole list with the update. That way we don't have to scroll back to find the other words.

Beetle
    Tape
    Red
    Runner
    Cleaner

Country
    Country Flag

It probably isn't this but redrum is just begging for it.

rum

My Mood
    Chatty

It probably isn't this but redrum is just begging for it.

rum
    Haha no but I agree it had to be done. Shine on.

(My bad about posting only the new word. Wasn’t thinking! Thanks, I’ll list them all from now on. )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 137 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast