Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Letti

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

*laughs* For me they are... so normal. Ordinary.
    For you... they are unique.
    Great.

Roland would have understood.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

:

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They really take the "horror" thing up a notch in Hungary don't they? Those covers are nearly as threatening in the US! I like yours!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are quite impressive, Letti!!! Thanks for sharing--I love the Hungarian DT books. Wow!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I recognize the last three--Carrie, Dolores Claiborne and Pet Semetary, but is the first one King's Black House?

John

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The first one is Nightshift.

(thanks guys)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool covers!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam lepra79 is on a distinguished road

very cool Letti!!!

i´m never see a Hungarian SK book´s

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

Very nice indeed! congratulations!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got re- amazed

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I will see if I have anything interesting on my shelves for you.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

*eagarly waits*

Country
    Country Flag

You know I have moved not a long time ago and yesterday I got my bookcase at last!!!!
    Here it is:

I am in love with it. I can't stop watching it.
    I will send new pics of my new books as well.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Letti! I wish my bookcases were half that good!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you.
    I cannot wait go to home to watch it. When it arrived and I started to put my DT books on the shelf (of course there were the first to meet their new home) I heard that my Moon told to our friend that I was a paniac. I can imagine myself..

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Way to go dear Letti, as always your dreams
    make us smile, and leave us wanting more!
    Thank you for sharing them with us.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Letti and enjoy!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet set-up, Letti!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I am in the "look what I have mood" so here are some stuff I haven't posted here yet but I am truelly in love with them.

got from turtlesong (thanks a million)

and this one is from David (I have no words to say thank you)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Letti! Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff, Letti. I like how you put your Jae Lee signed comic up on your wall for the world to see.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the kind words.

Let me show you my oldest book.
    It's from my favourite Hungarian author, Zsigmond Móricz. It's one of my favourite novels by him.
    it was a present from a dear friend.

Look. (how simple but it was much cheaper to print this way)

So it was published in 1922. It's 86 years old.

Country
    Country Flag

And I think I must have posted this pic in another thread but it belongs here as well.
    I got an amazing box from Jerome and I found these in it:

So they are on my DT shelf, too.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice old book there, Letti.

I know you have various U.S. DT comic books. How about taking of a photo for us of all the ones you have together in one photograph?

Country
    Country Flag

With the biggest pleasure, Patrick.

I will be thankful for you and for Jerome as long as I live. It's still hard to believe that they are on my shelf.

And I have this one on my wall.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast