Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Stephen King's N. The Comic Series and Hardcover

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that me or there is Predator on the cover

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nocny View Post
    Is that me or there is Predator on the cover
    Now you mention it, I see what you mean.

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That cover is awesome!

I can't wait for this!

The best part.........Robin Furth hasn't touched it.
    Heng Dai

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

N. #2

Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
    Art & Cover by ALEX MALEEV
    Patient Case Study: "N." Subject initially complained of insomnia, stating that standard pharma was not having any effect. I will prescribe him something stronger. Subject is also open and frank about obsessive-compulsive tendencies, most notably; he has a habit of counting, and speaks of "good" and "bad" numbers. Traces symptoms back to visit of certain field in rural Maine with a rock formation that changes in number. Calls it a "faded place" where he could "tear through the fabric of reality." Also recalls a "grinning figure trapped within the stones." Suggests strong bouts of delusion. Prognosis: stronger sedative, intensive continued therapy.
    DON'T MISS THE NEXT EXCITING CHAPTER IN THIS LANDMARK COMIC-BOOK EVENT. FROM THE MIND OF STEPHEN KING, ADAPTED BY MARK GUGGENHEIM AND ALEX MALEEV, "N." WILL HAVE YOUR PULSE RACING!
    32 PGS./Cardstock Cover/Parental Advisory...$3.99

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Default Stephen King's N - Issue # 1 ( of 4 )

Description :

Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
    Art & Cover by ALEX MALEEV

There is something unearthly and mysterious deep in Ackerman's Field in rural Maine. There is a Stonehenge-like arrangement of seven stones with a horrifying EYE in the center. And whatever dwells there in that strange, windswept setting may have brought about the suicide of one man... and harbor death for the OCD afflicted 'N.', whose visits to the field have passed beyond compulsion into the realm of obsession. Based on the chilling short story from the recent Stephen King collection, JUST AFTER SUNSET, this adaptation will provide nightmares aplenty. Just keep counting the stones...keep counting...counting...

32 PGS./Cardstock Cover/Parental Advisory...$3.99

PRICE: 3.99

IN STORES: March 3, 2010
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just picked up my copy of this one. Does anyone know if Marvel is doing any variants? I can't find any on eBay.

John

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I asked at 3 different comics shops in London and they all said that as far as they know, they'll be no variants. I hope they're wrong though or that at the very least the comic will do so well that they'll start doing "auxiliary" issues like Avatar does (back issues reprinted with different art). I'm not holding my breath though.
    Last edited by WeDealInLead; 03-24-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: typo

My Mood
    Gay

No indication of any variants, John.

( looks like someone is trying to save us some money )

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Whew!!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BTW, does anyone KNOW whose voices are the ones in the MINI SERIE?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

Jeff Perry: N.
    Ben Shenkman: John Bonsaint.
    Karen Ziemba: Sheila.
    Holter Graham: Charlie

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Maleev

I got Maleev (cover artist) to sign my copy of "N" at Comicon last month. Soooo glad I brought it with me!! Woot!

Stupid Quesada (well not really stupid) left really fast and I didn't get him to sign all of the other comics brought for him.

I don't really collect except for King and I have the original Origin series by Quesada because they are cool and wolverine is cool. hehehe!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How awesome! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    I got Maleev (cover artist) to sign my copy of "N" at Comicon last month. Soooo glad I brought it with me!! Woot!

Stupid Quesada (well not really stupid) left really fast and I didn't get him to sign all of the other comics brought for him.

I don't really collect except for King and I have the original Origin series by Quesada because they are cool and wolverine is cool. hehehe!
    Joe Quesada usually has a tight schedule at cons. He goes to a lot of them, but usually is on a lot of panels and does a limited signing table.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Hardcover for Stephen King's N

Does anybody know if there will be a hardcover release for Stephen King's N?
    I think it would be awesome if one came out.

Also, is four issues it for N? I heard that eight issues might be released?

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking forward to the hardcover as well. I think that I read somewhere that there would be one released this Fall.

I haven't heard anything about there being 8 issues. I was under the impression that the four issue were all they were doing.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to amazon it will be released in October. It is not available for purchase yet.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Stephen-Kings-N-Frederic-LHomme/dp/0785134530/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281277670&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: Stephen King's N. (9780785134534): Frederic L'Homme, Alex Maleev: Books[/ame]

Traveler Hartter is on a distinguished road

sweet

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Available!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0785134530/ref=s9_newr_gw_ir04?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s= center-2&pf_rd_r=1YZKQ26CJW7F1ZWEYQPN&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =470938631&pf_rd_i=507846"]Amazon.com: Stephen King's N. (9780785134534): Marc Guggenheim, Alex Maleev: Books[/ame]
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And ordered.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

thanks ari!

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered mine also.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4