Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Only answer questions with questions

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Could it be that he/she might only want HBO?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Why would anyone only want HBO?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Maybe too many movie choices make them cranky?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Is "God" harder to type than an awkward pronoun?

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't it depend on the religion?

Roland would have understood.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't it clear enough that there are different beliefs? Do we have to be politically correct, even in hypothetical situations?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

What is politically correct anyway?

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Should someone buy a lexicon?

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pookie View Post
    Does more viscous mean something is thicker or thinner than something which is less viscous?
    Does more elastic mean something is stronger or weaker than something which is less elastic?

Citizen of Gilead Ka-tet is on a distinguished road Ka-tet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dosnt that depend on whats putting strain on the elsastic in the first place?
    If you love me, then love me-Susan of mejis
    See the turtle, aint he keen? All things serve the fucking beam-Eddie of NewYork
    You burn prettily-Corwin of Amber

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Have in mind anyone in particular?

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Would you say the OED is the lexicon to end all lexicons?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are there any other lexicons at all?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't you know there are, but that I don't believe they are as good?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't you know I was being fecetious?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't you mean "facetious"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Have in mind anyone in particular?
    Would you say the OED is the lexicon to end all lexicons?
    Did you misread "anyone" as "any one"?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What? I misread something?

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Were you asking about my question?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Who else's question would I be asking about?

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you realize that I was asking who needed a lexicon, or believe that I wondered which lexicon was needed?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Why would anyone need a lexicon when we have dictionary.com?

Country
    Country Flag

Aren't there people out there who have no internet?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG are there?

Country
    Country Flag

How can it be a question at all?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Am I suposed to know the answer to that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast