Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Billy Bumbler

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Billy Bumbler

Billy Bumbler - a creature that looks like a cross between a dog and a raccoon. Some Bumblers can be very smart and have a capacity to mimic speech.

Most Billy Bumblers repeat parrot fashion what they hear, however with Oy he proves understanding in what he is actually saying.

Traveler Susan will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I just love Oy! I think many "real" animals understand more speech than we give them credit for. Science has shown that parrots actually understand at least some of what they say, crows have actually been taught to read a little! My dog sure knows what I'm saying a lot, but he can't speak like OY!
    DT Book spoiler
    Anyway, I just finished the DT series, and this is my first post on the site.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Susan, welcome to the site.

It's common practice here to ensure that any comments that could spoil other members enjoyment of a book are placed in "Spoiler" tags. I have amended your post to reflect this. The Dark Tower series is often the reason new members find this site and we try not to let them know what happens towards the end of the books!

No harm, no foul, just letting you in on some of the niceties of the site, enjoy your time here and post often!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Traveler Susan will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Spoiler Post

My bad! Will be more careful, say sorry.

+ Reply to Thread