Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: frik/Siep

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: frik/Siep

Well, I'll try to make a start with my collection. I'm not really sure how to go about it, but I'll give it a go.
    Just a few photos - hope I'll manage to post them.
    Once I'm back from my trip to the US, I'll continue this thread.

sk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie: the US and Dutch edition

Country
    Country Flag

Default Salem's Lot

Salem's Lot: UK - US editions

Country
    Country Flag

Default Salem's Lot illustrated edition

Two more Salem's Lot editions:

US and Dutch edition:

Country
    Country Flag

Default Salem's Lot 3

Three more foreign Salem's Lot editions:

The first one is from the CZech Republic. The other two are Dutch editions. Number two the most recent one.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Salem's Lot: Centipede Press signed/numbered

One of my SK treasures: The signed/numbered Centipede Press edition:

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Shining

The Shining:

The US and UK editions we all know.
    Unfortunately, not first editions.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Night Shift

My four Night Shift editions:

UK, US, Portugal and Sweden

Country
    Country Flag

Default Rage

My only Rage edition, from Sweden:

Country
    Country Flag

To be continued in about 4-5 weeks!

sk

Now I do hope the photos I posted will show up in between my first and last post...
    Last edited by frik; 07-11-2009 at 05:49 AM. Reason: photos haven't been posted yet

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi frik and welcome. I'm sorry, but since you are new and posted photos, Roland our SPAM Buster blocked your posts. I'm trying to get them approved and they will show up in a bit. No worries

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome to the site and great collection !!!!

I really love seeing foreign titles, and the different book covers.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection, Siep. I especially like looking at the non-U.S. editions. I look forward to seeing more after you return.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I love looking at the foreign editions also.

John

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Impressive selection of international editions!!!! More!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love seeing foreigners editions :-)
    seems to be a nice collec that you have
    welcome
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, trust me on this guys, there's a LOT more where this came from By the way, Siep, I'm glad you're doing this because until now I've only seen the pics of your bookshelves and not of the separate volumes. It's great that you're really putting them in the spotlight now

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys. More will be coming soon.
    I do have a technical question, though: I'm uploading my pictures through Imageshack. Is this a good program to use? I mean, how long will the photos in this thread last? If they're gone in a couple of months, I better find another way to post these.
    Any suggstions??

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You can host them on this site, on the Gallery. There are instructions on how to do it.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Siep, here is the thread in the Tutorials subforum of the Corner:

How To: Use Gallery or a hosting service for pictures

Hope that helps.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok - here's part 2 of my collection.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Reading The Stand has turned me into a constant reader for life: 34 years and counting...(in 1975 I read Carrie, which was my first King experience, but didn't do the trick for me...).

These are the US (cut), UK (uncut) and the US (uncut) editions. Unfortunately, the US uncut is not a first edition.

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Stand

Another US edition, plus the Dutch limited edition. (quite a rare book)

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Stand

The Swedish hardcover:

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Stand - Russia

The Russian hardcover:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast