Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I can't believe the Cowboys shut down the Saints.

Of course it killed Kamara's week which hurts me in two leagues.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Better release tyreek hill, he hit a woman 4 years ago. I heard Mahomes hit a dog once, better give him the death penalty. The NFL is a fuckin joke. Can't have a team with a shot at beating Jesus Brady and the Almighty patriots. This whole fuckin worlds gone soft.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At least you have Ware. I wish I had held on to him.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope he didnt beat his wife 8 years ago.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

It just really gets me that there are 2 guys that have been accused of rape, with actual charges filed, and they still have jobs. Execumissioner GODdell decrees : "QBS ARE IMPORTANT!"

Country
    Country Flag

It was KC that cut Hunt not the NFL. They were trying to make a statement, probably in part because they got so much grief for drafting Hill. It sucks for fans (and fantasy owners) but more teams should be willing to take a stand. For example, Tampa Bay should cut Winston (who I assume you were referring to) because he already had a history and still keeps getting in trouble.

Country
    Country Flag

I know, I'm just bitchin. All seems shitty shady now. Like they were ok until video is released? Shady all around. NfL political circus is why I don't watch anymore and has me contemplating quitting fantasy too. Even the little attention I give is too much of my time a millionaires club soap opera. Fuck all of em.

Country
    Country Flag

Except Alex Smith. He's a good dude.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it when I have a 52 point running back sitting on my bench - hahahahaha

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah thats an ouch. I've got Lewis in a couple leagues, but learned not to play him long ago. If only I had a receiver good enough to play over Davis.

On another note, a 9 win team from my division is guaranteed to miss the playoffs. Hopefully not me, but probably.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, we decided to keep it at four teams in the playoffs a few years ago and that means occasionally a really good team gets left out. However it also means everyone plays every other team and it makes every regular season game mean more (like the NCAA.)

On the bright side, we know the wildcard is coming from the Red division and our games still matter. Walkin' Dudes (lookwhoitis) wrapped up his division when Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr) lost to Equus Asinus (SkippyD023). Technically the pink division is up for grabs but Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius) needs the Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant) to lose because he owns the tie breakers.

In the Red, the winner between the Ass-Clowns (SpaceMan) and death by snu snu (Kent) is in. If I win my game, I'll be in. If I lose my game and death by snu snu wins then I think I am in because I beat the Ass-Clowns both times. If I lose and death by snu snu also does, then I think that he is still in because we split games and he has more points.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I love it when I have a 52 point running back sitting on my bench - hahahahaha
    I dodged a massive bullet on this one.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I'm gonna get fucked. The only league ever with a head to head tiebreak. Fuckin rube and his go off for 150 against me every time. Fuck. 2nd highest points in the league.

Still better than 6 team playoffs.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

most leagues im in use HTH as the 1st tiebreaker.

i agree in that i think we should have more teams in the playoffs, though. hands are kind of tied though because we continue to stick with the espn.com interface.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

I disagree. I'd rather miss the playoffs than have 6 teams/3 weeks. 50% of the league is too much.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I disagree. I'd rather miss the playoffs than have 6 teams/3 weeks. 50% of the league is too much.
    Agreed. I've been in leagues where under .500 teams back into the playoffs, have a few hot weeks and win the championship.

Country
    Country Flag

The playoffs look real similar to last year. The same four teams made it in, three with the exact same record as last year. To compare, three of the four teams in last year missed the playoffs two years ago so there was a lot more movement. This year the biggest mover was SpaceMaN who won six more games to go from last place to just missing the playoffs.

The main difference this year is the top two seeds switched. Death by snu snu's 10-4 record got Kent the number one seed. So my .45s (at 9-5 and the 4th seed again) will match up with him in the first round. We split the head-to-head matchups in the regular season.

The defending champion Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis) come in at 9-5 (down from 12-2) to earn the two seed and take on the 8-6 Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant.) The Walkin' Dudes won their previous matchup.

Everyone else has consolation games to play. They don't count towards draft position so have fun and try to win.

Good luck everyone!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's going to be up to my running backs and Kelce if I'm going to make a move. My wide receivers are subpar at this point. Stills has gone off the last two weeks, like he does every time when I don't play him. I'd be a fool to roll the dice with him this week.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that didn't go so well. Barkley had an off day, which he was due for, Jones leaves in the 1st quarter and doesn't return and Winston, who has no consistency, lays an egg. Mack and Golladay had nice days, but it just wasn't enough. As for the bench, I'm not sure where that came from with Ballage. Encouraging for next year, I suppose.

Country
    Country Flag

The championship game is set. Lookwhoitis will try to defend his championship and win his third in four years. His #2 seed Walkin' Dudes will be facing my #4 seed .45s. It will be a rematch of the 2015 championship which the Walkin' Dudes won 111-101 for their first championship.

Country
    Country Flag

Good win Rube. Congratulations on finally breaking the Red through again.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Our division was pretty solid this year with three teams with nine or more wins. This is kind of awkward to do but:

The 2018 TheDarkTower.org Fantasy Football Championship goes to my .45s! The final score versus the Walkin' Dudes was 121-96. Though my team has made the playoffs for four straight years, this is my first championship.

It was a fun year, I hope we can get everyone back for the 2019 season.

I will post the draft order for next year soon. Trades and waiver claims should open up again after these games all go final and stay open until it is close to the NFL draft, just in case anyone is considering making some moves.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Rube - a well earned victory. Looking forward to talking you down next year.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Rube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Neil, please empty out your mailbox so I can send you my address.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast