Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So last night my hopes and dreams were dashed upon the rocks in one of my leagues and I kinda felt like this... NSFW!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Classic scene!

I again got lucky in this league. Baldwin had a TD called back because his toe brushed out of bounds ever so slightly. I'll take it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Classic scene!

I again got lucky in this league. Baldwin had a TD called back because his toe brushed out of bounds ever so slightly. I'll take it.
    Yup! That play was my season. Beating you was my last shot. My reign has come to an end. Best of luck.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Classic scene!

Yup! That play was my season. Beating you was my last shot. My reign has come to an end. Best of luck.
    Thank you.

It was a great game. I was very fortunate on many levels. I'm sure it stung to watch the Miami defense have a once in a decade game.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The playoffs are set.

The Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis) take the number one seed at 12-2 while my .45s limp into the playoffs to face them with two straight loses to finish 9-5. If Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23) hadn't been upset this week as well it would have been his spot.

In the other matchup, we have the 10-4 Death by Snu Snu (Kent) taking on the 8-6 Big Coughlin Hunters (Still Servant). They both won their divisions with Still Servant needing a tiebreaker over Garrell's Raiders to get in.

Lookwhoitis has the clear favorite to win but we have had a number of the three and four seeds win so it should be fun.

For everyone else, there is still the consolation bracket. It no longer counts towards the draft standings so have fun and try to win a couple more games.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    The playoffs are set.

The Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis) take the number one seed at 12-2 while my .45s limp into the playoffs to face them with two straight loses to finish 9-5. If Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23) hadn't been upset this week as well it would have been his spot.

In the other matchup, we have the 10-4 Death by Snu Snu (Kent) taking on the 8-6 Big Coughlin Hunters (Still Servant). They both won their divisions with Still Servant needing a tiebreaker over Garrell's Raiders to get in.

Lookwhoitis has the clear favorite to win but we have had a number of the three and four seeds win so it should be fun.

For everyone else, there is still the consolation bracket. It no longer counts towards the draft standings so have fun and try to win a couple more games.
    My luck seems to be continuing. This time it's in the form of Wentz going down for Snu Snu. That's unfortunate, but this is not going to be an easy game by any means. Too many of my players have seemed to go into hibernation. At least Hunt showed some signs of life.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know man. Your murderer's row of red-hot Kamara and Collins vs two of the worst teams in the league, plus Antonio Brown, the greatest WR to ever play the game, have got me scared. This might be the year you get to blow your horn!

Plus, we have all seen what Brady can do when his back is against the wall. Here is hoping he is hanging his head in shame to hide from the camera (like he was last week) at the end of this week's game.

To top it all off I am contemplating rolling with Bortles over Cam. Aye Carumba!

Good luck to all.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm old enough to remember Jerry Rice. Look him up sometime.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I'm old enough to remember Jerry Rice. Look him up sometime.
    Oh yeah. I watched his whole career.

Mark my words. When it is all said and done, Antonio Brown will be the Greatest of All Time
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess, but it can never compare. Just like the MJ LeBron debate, different eras. AB would get decked by a Ronnie Lott type and cry for his momma.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I guess, but it can never compare. Just like the MJ LeBron debate, different eras. AB would get decked by a Ronnie Lott type and cry for his momma.
    haha he did that... In the Bengals game, caught the TD that won the game, jumped up smiling, Avoided the concussion protocol which was warranted and caused Kamara to get pulled from the next game on the slightest suspicion of a concussion as a repercussion.

Haha google that play and see about crying for mommas, lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Antonio Brown got trucked pretty hard by Vontaze Burfict the year before...almost got his head removed from his shoulders. :-P

And I think it's a bit early to call it on Brown, in terms of being the GOAT. I mean, the guy is a pimp, there is no doubt there. But even if you compare his pure numbers with that of say...Calvin Johnson, who only played another 20 games in his whole career than Antonio Brown at this point, they are pretty much on the same level. And that's with Megatron playing for the Lions. During their 0-16 run. And Matt Stafford through injury plagued years. Etc etc etc.

Plus, I think you gotta look at overall career longevity to truly earn the GOAT title. Maybe after he's been in the league for 10+ years I'll start considering him. Regardless, he's a fantastic player and I'd love to see Brown and the Steelers beat the shit outta the Patriots when the time comes. Because fuck those guys.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, well those fuckin guys own the Steelers, and everyone owns the Browns.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Considering they've played each other 30 times and the series is tied 15-15, I'm not sure you can say they 'own' the Steelers.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In recent years in big games, the Pats have had the upper hand against the Steelers.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah you can't use words like 'own' anymore with the younger generation. Too easily offended.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely true, Mikey, considering the amount of Superbowl rings Mr Brady is sporting these days and all that jazz. I'm very interested in seeing how they fare against one another this afternoon. That game has a lot of implications for me in fantasy!

And not only did the word 'own' offend me, I'm also part of the younger generation? Whoa baby! lol...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    Absolutely true, Mikey, considering the amount of Superbowl rings Mr Brady is sporting these days and all that jazz. I'm very interested in seeing how they fare against one another this afternoon. That game has a lot of implications for me in fantasy!

And not only did the word 'own' offend me, I'm also part of the younger generation? Whoa baby! lol...
    16-15. I will qualify: Brady has owned the Steelers.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brady. And the somewhat inconsistent rulings of the NFL. At least as far as today went.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brady. And the somewhat inconsistent rulings of the NFL. At least as far as today went.
    Actually, they have been very consistent on calls such as today's. A shitty rule, but a rule non-the-less.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I don't know man. Your murderer's row of red-hot Kamara and Collins vs two of the worst teams in the league, plus Antonio Brown, the greatest WR to ever play the game, have got me scared. This might be the year you get to blow your horn!

Plus, we have all seen what Brady can do when his back is against the wall. Here is hoping he is hanging his head in shame to hide from the camera (like he was last week) at the end of this week's game.

To top it all off I am contemplating rolling with Bortles over Cam. Aye Carumba!

Good luck to all.
    Hell, you would have won with either Newton or Bortles because they both had great games. Collins let me down, Brown got injured, and Brady had a third straight blah game. Even if they all did well, you had Gurley who went nuts. I was unfortunate enough to face him in two leagues today. At least in the other I still have a chance to win with Julio tomorrow.

Congratulations on the win.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

16-15. I will qualify: Brady has owned the Steelers.
    Brady is a beeatch. You guys got lucky with that one. Barely beat us with our best player out of the game. How about last week against the Fish? That's the thing about dynasties, they eventually end. I think we will see Brady start to crumble soon. As soon as the playoffs...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheese move by me...benched my defense against Equus so I can't go backwards in score and win
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, they have been very consistent on calls such as today's. A shitty rule, but a rule non-the-less.
    These gentlemen would disagree with you:

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...play-decisions

Just because they made the right call on a dumb rule today, doesn't mean the league hasn't been inconsistent on the whole of the season. That's all I was pointing out.

Everyone knows that if a game comes down to a dumb ruling on some play, the Patriots will always manage to win out. That's, like, the only truly consistent thing in the NFL anymore. :-P

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like my season will come to an end tonight. I had a tough call with my defensive choices and chose wrong, although the difference in points wasn't huge, it would have been better than -1. I'm shocked the Texans D got destroyed by the Jags last night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast