Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 105 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After three weeks, Garrell has the lone undefeated team and that is with Luck not playing.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    After three weeks, Garrell has the lone undefeated team and that is with Luck not playing.
    Well done! Although, let's be honest, it's not like he's doing it with Josh McCown or something. Carr is a great QB.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He wasn't this week but you are right, Carr is normally pretty good. It was Howard, Diggs, Hilton, and Gronk that scored all his points this week.

Garrell takes on Kent (death by Snu Snu) in a battle of division leaders this week.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Same story ever year, I kill it in the regular season and lose in the championship
    Last edited by Garrell; 01-22-2019 at 07:51 AM.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Bye weeks start this week. Everyone please check your lineups. Don't be the person to start someone on bye.

Country
    Country Flag

F'ing Thursday night games...

Country
    Country Flag

There are eight teams that are 4-4 or better. The competition for the "wildcard" spot is going to be interesting.

This is also a reminder to check your rosters each week. There are still some players on bye in people's lineups for this week.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There are eight teams that are 4-4 or better. The competition for the "wildcard" spot is going to be interesting.

This is also a reminder to check your rosters each week. There are still some players on bye in people's lineups for this week.
    You're asking a lot for people to take 30 seconds out of their day to set their lineup.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought we established hardcore sarcasm was MY thing....
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I thought we established hardcore sarcasm was MY thing....
    Cry pardon.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey rube I accidentally dropped melvin gordon instead of logan thomas. If I lose the only good person on a 30 guy roster I quit. For real.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

You're asking a lot for people to take 30 seconds out of their day to set their lineup.

Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey rube I accidentally dropped melvin gordon instead of logan thomas. If I lose the only good person on a 30 guy roster I quit. For real.
    Hopefully this gets sorted. The good news is that any team that tries to claim him will have to wait a few days. By then it can hopefully get resolved.

Anyway, Winston has killed me the last 2 games.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, not to hijack your thread or anything...

But I just wanted to put my name out there if the 2018 season rolls around and you're looking for a replacement owner. I know, my post count is extraordinary low...I have only recently come back to the boards after a long hiatus. I was actually a much bigger contributor on the dt.net boards and have lurked here for some time.

Anyway, fantasy football is a passion of mine, and figured I'd throw my name into the hat...wayyyy in advance. Just in case. :-)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post

But I just wanted to put my name out there if the 2018 season rolls around and you're looking for a replacement owner. I know, my post count is extraordinary low...I have only recently come back to the boards after a long hiatus. I was actually a much bigger contributor on the dt.net boards and have lurked here for some time.

Anyway, fantasy football is a passion of mine, and figured I'd throw my name into the hat...wayyyy in advance. Just in case. :-)
    You can have my spot next season if the group concurs. As I'm sure they'll agree, it's pretty much wasted on me.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let me get this straight.

Video Games - Check
    Likes great TV - Check
    A fan of fantasy football - Check
    Obviously a King fan - Check

Is there a secret lab where women like you are created or are you a unicorn? I get eye rolls from most women when it comes to those topics above. Especially video games and sports.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

You can have my spot next season if the group concurs. As I'm sure they'll agree, it's pretty much wasted on me.
    Brian, besides events in your personal life, is there another reason you're thinking about leaving?

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a unicorn, obviously.

Actually, it's a *tad* bit more complicated than that.

The football thing is my dad's fault. He was a high school coach (wrestling as well) and I spent most of my young life following him around to games and meets. Partly because I had to when I was very young but eventually I grew to love it. He never had a son, so he groomed me into a kick ass jock, I just played volleyball and softball instead. Sports were the only thing he and I ever connected on so after all these years, it's just stuck with me. Now my Thursdays, Sundays, Mondays and Saturdays in December revolve highly around football and I watch baseball in the spring, in the hope that the Tigers aren't complete garbage. Needless to say, it was a rough season for me. Verlander finally getting his ring kinda made up for it though, especially with the Astros, who are some of my favorite players.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Brian, besides events in your personal life, is there another reason you're thinking about leaving?
    My outside-the-box work schedule doesn't allow for a lot of time to spend on it nor to catch the "real" games. Seems Andi would probably give you boys a run for your money.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I'm not looking to cause anyone to evacuate their current spot! I was just expressing interest, in case a vacancy arises. That's the thing with fantasy teams, there seems to be a lot of turnover.

Country
    Country Flag

Fixed. Please be more careful. I hadn't looked here recently so it almost got to the point where someone else could have picked him up.

Also, I couldn't put him into your starting lineup so you will need to do that.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Fixed. Please be more careful. I hadn't looked here recently so it almost got to the point where someone else could have picked him up.

Also, I couldn't put him into your starting lineup so you will need to do that.
    DAMN! I could have used him!

Country
    Country Flag

Believe me, it's not like I want to get rid of the only person on my team averaging more than 6.

I blame my phone and the tiny print. Andi may have choice of teams as I'm sick of sports in general and fantasy too.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a unicorn, obviously.

Actually, it's a *tad* bit more complicated than that.

The football thing is my dad's fault. He was a high school coach (wrestling as well) and I spent most of my young life following him around to games and meets. Partly because I had to when I was very young but eventually I grew to love it. He never had a son, so he groomed me into a kick ass jock, I just played volleyball and softball instead. Sports were the only thing he and I ever connected on so after all these years, it's just stuck with me. Now my Thursdays, Sundays, Mondays and Saturdays in December revolve highly around football and I watch baseball in the spring, in the hope that the Tigers aren't complete garbage. Needless to say, it was a rough season for me. Verlander finally getting his ring kinda made up for it though, especially with the Astros, who are some of my favorite players.
    That's pretty awesome! I'm sure your dad loves that he has someone to watch and talk sports with.

I blame my phone and the tiny print. Andi may have choice of teams as I'm sick of sports in general and fantasy too.
    I can easily see myself falling out of love with fantasy sports. But I can never envision losing my love for sports in general. It's a part of me like reading or watching movies. I don't see myself ever losing my passion for it. Hopefully you find that love again someday.

Country
    Country Flag

It'd be different if the US didn't groom kids to be idiots that can catch or throw a ball. No reward in being smart in America anymore. Teachers get paid shit while sports 'stars' make millions on fucking GAMES!

I'm just glad the world wars happened before smartphones and the sports epidemic. We'd all be in New Germany right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 105 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast