Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 105 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    In the interest of fairness, I dropped one of my defenses. Actually, the Chicago defense sucks.
    Imagine how their offense is going to be this year LOL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad the draft is done so no one has to look at their team until gameday. Trade offers expire with not a look... Good season everyone.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Glad the draft is done so no one has to look at their team until gameday. Trade offers expire with not a look... Good season everyone.
    I hope you're not talking about me because I declined yours days ago.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have been looking at my team despite how much I have been working the last few weeks. I would think that everyone should be able to find time to check their teams or answer an email about a trade.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm constantly checking my team as well as the waiver wire.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are some big nights by players on people's benches tonight. That always hurts when it happens.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    There are some big nights by players on people's benches tonight. That always hurts when it happens.
    I have Alex Smith on my bench Fingers crossed for Russell Wilson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Kareem Hunt will be starting for me from here on out. Despite the fact that my options are thin, I decided to play it cautious with Hunt on opening night against the Pats.

I doubt he will give me that production again, but I won't be caught with my pants down twice.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trades disappear when rejected, so you must have declined it right before it expired. I know I watched because I was trying to start an Andy Reid RB if I got him. Glad that worked out for you.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Trades disappear when rejected, so you must have declined it right before it expired. I know I watched because I was trying to start an Andy Reid RB if I got him. Glad that worked out for you.
    I'm not sure when it expired, but I know I rejected it. It was late at night so it might have been right before it expired. I wasn't ignoring you. In fact, I gave the offer a lot of thought. It was a fair deal.

Country
    Country Flag

I was shocked when you didn't draft Hunt, being a Chiefs fan and all.

Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't thinking about it. I just wanted to hurry and pick someone so it was first available rookie. Oh well, I care so little for sports anymore....

Country
    Country Flag

Scores were kind of low the first week of fantasy football. It seems like with less practices the defenses are way ahead of the offenses (except for a few really bad Ds.) Week two might be better with some good matchups but it got off to a really ugly start.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Scores were kind of low the first week of fantasy football. It seems like with less practices the defenses are way ahead of the offenses (except for a few really bad Ds.) Week two might be better with some good matchups but it got off to a really ugly start.
    The Bengals look terrible. Get the ball to Green for the love of god!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not all the scores were low!

Country
    Country Flag

I don't want to talk about it Rube. At least I would have beat one team.

Country
    Country Flag

I really just meant scoring seemed down in general.

Without having Brady, I would have had a pretty terrible score this week. I probably wasted his best game of the year.

Country
    Country Flag

After two weeks, the earlier leaders are Death by Snu Snu, Lud Billy Bumblers, and Garrell's Raiders.

This week Garrell faces last year's champion Forbidden Zone and the Bumblers take on the champion from two years ago, the Walkin' Dudes.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If A.J. Green turns back into A.J. Green, I might be okay. Bryant had a nice game last week and Hunt might be the real deal. I just need to find another RB, although Allen looks pretty good so far. I got lucky last week because Nelson got hurt for Forbidden Zone. I feel his pain because I own Nelson in my money league and he cost me the win.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    If A.J. Green turns back into A.J. Green, I might be okay. Bryant had a nice game last week and Hunt might be the real deal. I just need to find another RB, although Allen looks pretty good so far. I got lucky last week because Nelson got hurt for Forbidden Zone. I feel his pain because I own Nelson in my money league and he cost me the win.
    Thanks for sharing in my misery!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I fucked up. Enjoy the KHunt

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I fucked up. Enjoy the KHunt
    I'm not that lucky. He will blow his knee out in week 5 or become the next Ki-Jana Carter or something.

Country
    Country Flag

That'd fit with Chiefs football about right

Country
    Country Flag

I keep tryin to trade dak for him. Twice as many points per season...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I keep tryin to trade dak for him. Twice as many points per season...
    I'm one of the bigger Dak detractors you will find. You saw what happens when he has to win a game by himself. He's not much of an upgrade over Winston so it would be hard to trade Hunt for him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 105 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast