Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No official word from Jason?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes he posted his pick on the league message board like he was suppose to do about 9pm last night. We are now waiting on Brian861. I sent him a reminder today and we had already messaged each other about it yesterday.

(And yes, Jason picked Mixon.)

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be sure to check there too.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am going to give Brian a little longer since he is brand new to the league but be ready to pick Spaceman.

I have sent numerous messages to Brian today but haven't heard back. It is weird because just as recent as yesterday he has responded to all my messages in a timely manner. Yesterday I even asked if he had any questions about how to draft and told him he would be up soon because Jason was going to pick that night. He replied that he was good.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

what was the draft order tie breaker for the 6-8 teams again?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Brian picked Dalvin Cook. And sorry I was wrong Wolfhr is up and SpaceMaN is next.

The tie-breaker was total points scored.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I'm ready to pick, but I'll wait until its my turn.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah sorry. I made that previous post from memory instead of looking at the draft order first. I just sent Wolfhr a message to let him know he was next.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I get more smartassy the older I get. Nothin personal.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My pick is in. Went with Christian McCaffrey, Car RB.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys,
    I may have screwed up when I did my keepers? I thought I had kept 25, but one of my keepers is/was on "IR." So I am showing 4 available "Bench" slots and 0 available "IR" slots, while everyone else is showing 3 available "Bench" slots and 1 available "IR" slot. Not sure if this matters in the big scheme of things (certainly won't impact the draft) but I wanted you all to know.
    Best, Greg

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah 5th pick blows.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Yeah 5th pick blows.
    Yeah? Try 12th!

Country
    Country Flag

12th is acceptable, as it comes with the title.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Hey guys,
    I may have screwed up when I did my keepers? I thought I had kept 25, but one of my keepers is/was on "IR." So I am showing 4 available "Bench" slots and 0 available "IR" slots, while everyone else is showing 3 available "Bench" slots and 1 available "IR" slot. Not sure if this matters in the big scheme of things (certainly won't impact the draft) but I wanted you all to know.
    Best, Greg
    It will be fine. As long as everyone has 25 players, where ever they are slotted, it should work. You will want to look at it as soon as I finalize the draft though. I don't think it will let you pick up anyone or make any trades if you have a player in your IR that isn't hurt.

We are half way through the first round. Still Servant is up.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy smokes! We are really cookin'. I've been so busy all day, I didn't check at all. I can't believe I'm the guy holding things up. I've been so itching to pick. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm bummed (but not in the slightest bit surprised) to see the early RB run. My pick will be up in a few.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry that I didn't get my pick in faster today. I was really hoping to get Hunt or Joe Williams and when they were not there I had to look at it again. Unfortunately it was a really busy day at work so I really couldn't do it until tonight. I ended up kind of punting on my pick anyway by taking Jack Doyle.

SkippyDo23 is up.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's not punting. That's a solid pick. I really like Doyle a lot.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And the first round is complete!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anybody is interested in trading their 3rd round pick for Garcon, let me know.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

has there ever been a trade in this league?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

It's rare but I believe so.

Country
    Country Flag

I made a trade last year for Brady. I can think of at least one the prior year. But there have not been many.

BTW, I made my pick last night (Sorry, I'm in my busy part of the year) but now the ESPN fantasy site says it's updating. I am not starting the clock on SkippyDo23 until it is back up. Hopefully it's just this morning.

Country
    Country Flag

Picking again yet?

Country
    Country Flag

It turns out Kyle had made his pick right before the website went down. That means its Garrell's turn to pick. Because I don't know exactly when it came back up, I will give him some extra time to pick. I sent him an email last night and I will message him today as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast