Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

When I saw you guys post about needing another member last year, I hit reply so quick. I thought people were going to be slitting throats to get into this league. I'm shocked it's so hard to find people to join. I know it's a website about books, and many people who like books don't like sports, but there are more than enough people who love both.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I know right? where's that guy this year? also not a lot of interest yet in $20 buy in IDP money league. what gives lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    When I saw you guys post about needing another member last year, I hit reply so quick. I thought people were going to be slitting throats to get into this league. I'm shocked it's so hard to find people to join. I know it's a website about books, and many people who like books don't like sports, but there are more than enough people who love both.

Yes...a double life.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I know right? where's that guy this year? also not a lot of interest yet in $20 buy in IDP money league. what gives lol
    I'm going to have to pass. I was in way too many leagues last year and my intention was to cut a few. Instead, I've added two more when friends came to me in a moment of desperation. Kind of like what we are in now.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we should try to get Wild Bill back in lol.

Any pissing contests should be settled on the field of play LOL.

We need an owner and I want it to be a Boardie. Since it seems like pulling teeth to get EVEN ONE GUY. I think we should bring Wild Bill back.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh this reminds me of the first few pages of this thread.

Good luck everyone.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We need an owner and I want it to be a Boardie. Since it seems like pulling teeth to get EVEN ONE GUY. I think we should bring Wild Bill back.
    After what happened when he said he would join earlier, I don't know if he will want to do it. I sent him another message so we will see.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

After what happened when he said he would join earlier, I don't know if he will want to do it. I sent him another message so we will see.
    well, I can try and play peacemaker. What do we really want here? Bill is a stand up guy who has done a lot of good even if he has flown off the handle a few times.

What I want is this league to go on AND for all the owners to be participatory and not Half Ass it.

I feel like we are sitting here dead in the water for quite a while right now and we basically had our problem solved, but personality clashes got in the way. The easy way for that to get resolved is for everyone involved to just man up and let it go and participate so that our league can go forward. It doesnt have to be that way.

Bill you bought the damn trophy and you not being an ass in the seat competing for it trying to win it is ridiculous LOL. I sure couldn't do it (stay away that is)

Come on back Bill we need ya man and we shall ALL be sure to let the shit-talk fly. Bull in the China shop beware i'm going OWN This mothafugga this year!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I originally thought SpaceMan was full of shit, but i think he might have been right LOL there is just not that much interest in fantasy football on these boards.
    (but muggs wanna play TOURNAMENTS all day long )
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I dont think my idea for a concurrent redraft league will get off the ground. So i damn sure do not want to see this one fold too.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    That movie looks like its gonna suck. Never even close to the one in my head.

Anyway, nothin like football deadlines in May. ��
    so what did you think SpaceMan? Have you seen it yet?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bill sent me a message that he is going to pass on the spot.

I think it may be time for us to think outside the forum. Still Servant offered up his friend and I said let's wait a week and see what happens. Well tomorrow is a week...

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haven't seen it, likely never will. I won't even read the money grab, I mean rewrites.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

I got a message from a forum member that would like to join the league!

I am going to send him the invite and set it up where he can set his own keepers as well. Assuming that he accepts right away, I will give him the weekend to pick his keepers. Then I will setup the draft thread on the league page Monday.

If everything goes as planned then we will start the slow draft on Tuesday!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

well, I can try and play peacemaker. What do we really want here? Bill is a stand up guy who has done a lot of good even if he has flown off the handle a few times.

What I want is this league to go on AND for all the owners to be participatory and not Half Ass it.

I feel like we are sitting here dead in the water for quite a while right now and we basically had our problem solved, but personality clashes got in the way. The easy way for that to get resolved is for everyone involved to just man up and let it go and participate so that our league can go forward. It doesnt have to be that way.

Bill you bought the damn trophy and you not being an ass in the seat competing for it trying to win it is ridiculous LOL. I sure couldn't do it (stay away that is)

Come on back Bill we need ya man and we shall ALL be sure to let the shit-talk fly. Bull in the China shop beware i'm going OWN This mothafugga this year!
    For the record, my comment that made everything go sideways was about as tame as can be. I was literally just joking around. Hardly something that should have caused a complete meltdown.

Anyway, I'm glad we have somebody. We can get the show rolling.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

For the record, my comment that made everything go sideways was about as tame as can be. I was literally just joking around. Hardly something that should have caused a complete meltdown.

Anyway, I'm glad we have somebody. We can get the show rolling.
    I never thought your comment was out of line bro. Good to hear there is a butt in the seat now.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

You guys know you don't have to quote a novel every post. Most of us are smart enough to understand sequential posts.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, whoever you are.

Country
    Country Flag

The new member has the forum name Brian861. He is replacing AstroDad.

I will setup the draft thread tomorrow night.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The new member has the forum name Brian861. He is replacing AstroDad.

I will setup the draft thread tomorrow night.
    I have had dealings with Brian. He's a good guy! Welcome! Just remember, it's all for second place!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

are we going to have a sound-off or roll call before starting the draft?

It's going to be pretty anti-climactic if picks start to happen and then we have one mugg who doesn't pay attention for days, LOL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Two emails have gone out about it starting today (one as soon as Brian861 joined). Gabe was paying attention because he has already made his first pick.

Here is the draft order again:

Draft Position, Team Name (Forum Name, if not obvious), Regular Season Record
    Round 1:
    1. Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 2-12, Leonard Fournette, RB, Jax
    2. Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 4-10
    3. Bethlehem Steel (Brian861), 6-8
    4. Lud Billy Bumblers (Wolfehr), 6-8
    5. Sad Sax (SpaceMan), 6-8
    6. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 6-8
    7. Big Coughlin Hunters (Still Servant), 7-7
    8. death by Snu Snu (Kent*), 7-7
    9. Rube's .45s, Fourth-place, 11-3
    10. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23), Third-place, 8-6
    11. Garrell's Raiders, 2016 Runner-up, 11-3
    12. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius), 2016 Champion, 10-4
    Round 2:
    13. Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 2-12
    14. Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 4-10
    15. Bethlehem Steel (Brian861), 6-8
    16. Lud Billy Bumblers (Wolfehr), 6-8
    17. Sad Sax (SpaceMan), 6-8
    18. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 6-8
    19. Big Coughlin Hunters (Still Servant), 7-7
    20. death by Snu Snu (Kent*), 7-7
    21. Rube's .45s, Fourth-place, 11-3
    22. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23), Third-place, 8-6
    23. Garrell's Raiders, 2016 Runner-up, 11-3
    24. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius), 2016 Champion, 10-4
    Round 3:
    25. Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 2-12
    26. Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 4-10
    27. Bethlehem Steel (Brian861), 6-8
    28. Lud Billy Bumblers (Wolfehr), 6-8
    29. Sad Sax (SpaceMan), 6-8
    30. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 6-8
    31. Big Coughlin Hunters (Still Servant), 7-7
    32. death by Snu Snu (Kent*), 7-7
    33. Rube's .45s, Fourth-place, 11-3
    34. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23), Third-place, 8-6
    35. Garrell's Raiders, 2016 Runner-up, 11-3
    36. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius), 2016 Champion, 10-4
    *not on the forum

I will remind anyone who is taking too long via email but if people want to swing by here and talk about their picks/acknowledge the draft is going on then that would be great.

Country
    Country Flag

Jason is driving to Nebraska today but he will make his pick official tonight. It sounds like there is a 90% chance it will be Mixon.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm here mom!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gabe's had that Fournette pick locked in for weeks methinks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast