Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you have to be signed in, you can try that much, I guess. I hope it works.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

best of luck to all of you tomorrow.

this ought to be a lot of fun.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spencer, I know it is not my business but why didn't you move the players you picked up into the starting lineup? They can't help you if they are on the bench.

Along the Path of the Beam keyframe is on a distinguished road keyframe's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who has Drew Brees? What a day for him!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know what Spencer did... dropping 3 sure starters for Cowboys I've never heard of... I understand homerism and all, but fantasy isn't the place for that. I get a bad feeling people are going to give up on this league.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

i'm pretty pleased so far

i still have four players yet to play, including my starting qb and number one receiver and yet i have scored plenty without them as well. i'm in this thing for the season.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Spencer, I know it is not my business but why didn't you move the players you picked up into the starting lineup? They can't help you if they are on the bench.
    Because I thought the program would automatically fill them in after they cleared waivers.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I don't know what Spencer did... dropping 3 sure starters for Cowboys I've never heard of... I understand homerism and all, but fantasy isn't the place for that. I get a bad feeling people are going to give up on this league.
    Those Cowboys will be on the bench or gone, Felix disappointed me this week and is gonna sit down also. Not sure which sure starters you're referring to, but if Portis and S. Moss are on that list, well, that's 62 yards rushing, and a whopping 6 yards receiving, I didn't miss them at all, in fact, there's a reason I dropped them.

Country
    Country Flag

Now I know why Felix disappointed me:
    As it turned out, Felix Jones did have a minor injury, hurting his quad in that big hit he suffered in the first quarter when he was flipped up in the air near the Bucs sideline.

Country
    Country Flag

well i can substitute the te and the wr for you if you want.
    it might not make you win, but at least you'll get the points, which is a tiebreaker for playoffs.

let me know, as i should have stated that it doesn't automatically fill in your starters if you drop them.

Country
    Country Flag

I adjusted Spencer's roster so he will get the points for his players, and it will NOT affect the outcome of the game, unless his kicker gets 50 or so.

Country
    Country Flag

If I'd been here in time i would have asked you to do that. Thanks, Aaron!

Country
    Country Flag

no problem. everyone enjoy week 1?

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I havent been able to look at the results yet. In my other league I have the eagles D. Ka ching.
    Sloth Love Chunk

no complaints from me on week 1.

112 points even with a sub-par week from philip rivers.

points from every starter.

yeah, i'm happy.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by keyframe View Post
    Who has Drew Brees? What a day for him!
    That would be me! And I had the Eagles defense that scored 35 fantasy points... too bad they were on the bench behind the Titans. At least the Titans did okay. The Eagles will probably stay on the bench since they are facing Brees and New Orleans this week. If that goes bad it will hurt two ways then. The person that sucked on my team week 1 was Antonio Bryant. He is going to the bench.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know what Spencer did... dropping 3 sure starters for Cowboys I've never heard of...
    Have you heard of Felix Jones now?

well congratulations to spaceman's brother who handed it to me today big time. he has andre johnson and carson palmer, each of whom had tremendous days as well as solid days all around from his starters. i got another good day numberwise out of rivers and harvin showed up, but the rest of my guys didn't get much done today.

well, the real life jets defense got the job done and held the patriots to three field goals so i think i can handle my fantasy team getting crushed. now to start tinkering with the lineup for next week.

Country
    Country Flag

I lose by 2 points and the Titans D gave me -4. Between that and Greg Jennings pulling a big goose egg, I am sort of pissed. Oh well.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

i gotta tell ya I'm about ready to pack it in. No matter what I do I cannot manipulate my team. I can't unload some of the QB's and pick up anyone from the waiver wire. I can't even substitute for the bye's. I am logged in (at least it says I am) yet nothing.

I'm sorry to be a pain but maybe as the commish you can look at my status or something and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. I just don't get it. I'm in 3 other paying leagues with no problem at CBS & Yahoo but I just can't seem to get this ESPN thing right. Sorry for the aggravation
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Well, at least you won this week.

I don't why it is not working for you. It seems to work just fine for me and I have used several different computers to access it.

Maybe Spaceman can help.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Well, at least you won this week.

I don't why it is not working for you. It seems to work just fine for me and I have used several different computers to access it.

Maybe Spaceman can help.

Yeah, amazing ain't it? LOL

Guess I'm just an Old fart and it's probably something really obvious that I'm not doing!!! LOL I just don't want to let you guys down as I play fantasy baseball too and I know how much it sucks when someone stops playing. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Spaceman can find an answer to my ineptitude!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well folks, apparently you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!!!! I called the ESPN hotline and they reset my password and that did the trick!!! Now you all better watch out cause I now intend to kick some serious ass!!!!

Thanks to all for your help and thoughts. Now I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry I haven't been around to try to fix it, but it looks like something I couldn't help with anyway. Glad you're ready to roll now, bring it.

Country
    Country Flag

Also, I'm going to try to give a synopsis each week of how our league is going, in case outsiders are interested. I did make a trophy for the league, awarded each week to the highest scoring team. Any ideas for others, let me know, they're just on a team page pictures of your trophy case or whatever, it doesn't improve your score or anything like that, just for fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast