Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You had a WR on the bench. Also could have switched the WR in your FLEX spot and added a RB or TE there as well. Or the add-drop thing. Whatever.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    You had a WR on the bench. Also could have switched the WR in your FLEX spot and added a RB or TE there as well. Or the add-drop thing. Whatever.
    Actually, I tried but I was out with family and couldn't get it to work out. But hey, I won!!! I'll try to be more diligent for you (and my team) in the future. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Geez...half of my starters are on a BYE this week. I was thinking I could play a coach as my Flex this week :-)

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This week has six teams on bye and a lot of those are teams with the best fantasy players. This is probably a good time to remind everyone to check their lineups so that players on bye don't get left in starting lineups.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm good to go such as it is!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Good luck! I'm hopeful to get on track this week but I am not holding my breath.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
    Good luck! I'm hopeful to get on track this week but I am not holding my breath.
    Good luck to you as well!! Though I'm hoping to beat you like a dirty rug!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck to you as well!! Though I'm hoping to beat you like a dirty rug!!!! LOL LOL
    Damn, Man! You're not playing me your playing Ben Staad.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, Man! You're not playing me your playing Ben Staad.
    Oh, right!!!
    Spoiler:
    wink, wink, nudge, nudge!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whoever is running team cormier should not be allowed back in the league. he's got 4 guys on bye, handing garrell a win. Also hard calibers is starting a TE on bye. Not that big a deal if you don't want to drop/add, but a 0 guaranteed never helps.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoever is running team cormier should not be allowed back in the league. he's got 4 guys on bye, handing garrell a win. Also hard calibers is starting a TE on bye. Not that big a deal if you don't want to drop/add, but a 0 guaranteed never helps.
    I'm sorry, are you the "Commish"? We are all doing the best we can I think. At present, I am trying to beat the hell outta "Ben Staad"!!!! Hope I succeed!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon is my friend and I benefit from his actions but have to agree with the commish unless there is a reason for this. All said, thx for the free win in a week when my team suxed
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Having said the above, week 7 was a worry for me on draft day when it was over and I went to great strides to even field a full team.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

No, I'm not the commish, and I'll not be taking part in this league again.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Although I am not the Commish either, I tend to agree with SpaceMaN. Half of my starters were off this week, and I went through the process of add/drop to fill my roster with active players. I'm not thrilled with my team, but even if I lose every week, I am going to field a full team of active players every week. That keeps it fair for everyone involved.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are not going to be taking part in this league next year because a person is not watching his team? I am not happy about it either but I think you are overreacting. I will send him a reminder that he needs to manage his team better but I am not the babysitter of everyone's teams. As far as whether I should let him in the league next year, it is a little early for such drastic actions. Do you think telling him he isn't allowed to participate next year will inspire him to pay more attention this year?

Country
    Country Flag

My point is more the why sign up if you aren't going to play. It takes literally 5 minutes Thursday morning to set a lineup. People on bye or worse, on IR, starting ruins the integrity, and the fun. It's nice for the guy who gets a win with the 2nd lowest point total of the week, kinda bullshit for the rest of us.

Country
    Country Flag

I think if you're going to commit to play, then field a full team each week. If you're not going to stick out the season, then don't bother playing. Skews the league for everyone. This is why I usually don't play FF, because people always drop out by the end of the season.

Country
    Country Flag

I agree on both points but there is no way to force someone to keep up with their team. I think you can still have fun even if others have quit especially if you are winning enough to make the playoffs anyway.

Country
    Country Flag

Garrell, your team whipped my team today and would have even if I started Martin. I am never picking a WR in the first round again. Megatron is under-performing and picking him forced me to settle for McFadden as my top RB. The good news in your beat-down of my team is that I have three of your high-scorers in my work league and they helped me win that game.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The 49ers DST better open up a can of "Whoop-ass" on the Cards Mon nite if I'm to have any chance!!! Oh and Ingram running for an 80 yard TD wouldn't hurt!!!

Shoulda put in Whitten, but I figured the G-men would stop him, Damn!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I finally get a week where Brady scores 4 TD's....and my opponent's QB Stafford also scores 4... *sigh* I hate this game

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I finally get a week where Brady scores 4 TD's....and my opponent's QB Stafford also scores 4... *sigh* I hate this game
    Yeah, guess we all "Love/Hate" it. That's why we play? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving my team!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to double check (because I don't believe me eyes) but it looks like my team finally woke up this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast