Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I think "The Callahan" is due to arrive tomorrow!!!

Don't toss the shipping box!!! I made that mistake!!! LOL
    Exciting times!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW folks, you will all be expected to contribute to the 2013 fundraiser in one way or another!!!! Gotta lay my foundation in the "Off season" LOL LOL LOL

The "Haven Fund Whore" never sleeps!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Callahan Trophy is here and it is huge! Let's all thank Merlin1958 again for donating this great trophy. Now who is ready to try to win this thing and get your name on the first spot on the trophy!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gonna look nice in my man cave
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

The Callahan Trophy is here and it is huge! Let's all thank Merlin1958 again for donating this great trophy. Now who is ready to try to win this thing and get your name on the first spot on the trophy!
    Thanks Merlin! Very cool of you to donate "The Callahan"!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Nah, not really. You do what you can, when you can and if you can. No more, no less.

Enjoy!! Of course it will be mine!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah, not really. You do what you can, when you can and if you can. No more, no less.

Since you donated this I will be a good sport and let you pretend it's all your's for the time being.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SpaceMaN, did your brother say that he wanted to participate?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Since you donated this I will be a good sport and let you pretend it's all your's for the time being.
    How very good of you!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh my god so much LOL. If you really laugh that much, I'm glad I can't hear you. Especially because none of it is funny.

I forgot to ask but remind me tomorrow.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Assuming that SpaceMan's brother accepts his invitation, then we have a full league. So that means it is time to start talking about a draft date. The only suggestion I have seen so far is this one:

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    So do we have any idea when the draft will be taking place? I will be away for most of August, so I was hoping it will be sometime in July
    July is normally way too early for a fantasy draft and we only have a week left now anyway but I am OK with having it earlier than normal because I will have a really busy August and early September. In fact the best time for a draft would be the weekend before the season starts but I have to work both days that weekend. I am also thinking that having it during the day on a weekend would give everyone the best chance of participating in the live draft because I know that SpaceMaN said he works nights and there might be others doing the same. Right now my suggestion would be Saturday, August 4th around mid-day. I know that is before preseason games but look at it this way: drafting this early would be a true test of your forecasting skills. The other weekend days I have available would be this coming Saturday, July 28th; August 12th, August 19th, or August 26th.

So what does everyone think? When do we want to do this thing?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Assuming that SpaceMan's brother accepts his invitation, then we have a full league. So that means it is time to start talking about a draft date. The only suggestion I have seen so far is this one:

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    So do we have any idea when the draft will be taking place? I will be away for most of August, so I was hoping it will be sometime in July
    July is normally way too early for a fantasy draft and we only have a week left now anyway but I am OK with having it earlier than normal because I will have a really busy August and early September. In fact the best time for a draft would be the weekend before the season starts but I have to work both days that weekend. I am also thinking that having it during the day on a weekend would give everyone the best chance of participating in the live draft because I know that SpaceMaN said he works nights and there might be others doing the same. Right now my suggestion would be Saturday, August 4th around mid-day. I know that is before preseason games but look at it this way: drafting this early would be a true test of your forecasting skills. The other weekend days I have available would be this coming Saturday, July 28th; August 12th, August 19th, or August 26th.

So what does everyone think? When do we want to do this thing?
    I'm good with the 4th. Very early but why not?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to disagree, but after the pre-season seems the most fair. However, I will go with the majority. If you have to go "Auto-Draft" it just as easily measures your managerial skills, down the road. Do your "Pre Draft" rankings and lets rock!!!! JMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I don't plan on having to do an auto-draft but if you want to vote for one of the later dates let me know which one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't plan on having to do an auto-draft but if you want to vote for one of the later dates let me know which one.
    Last game before the season starts. Again JMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Do you mean the last weekend before the season starts?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you mean the last weekend before the season starts?
    Yes, of course. No?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

His point is valid about as close to the start of the season as possible, no one wants their number one pick to get rocked in a preseason game and be out for the year, then basically everyone got a really good pick except for you. I'll likely have to auto draft, I'm barely ever around my computer during the day, and I work nights until late fall. Any which way, count my vote as 'whenever' but e-mail me the decision so I can go set my rankings.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I suppose for me, no date is going to be good in August, so I will have to autodraft. But, I would vote for the draft being as late as possible for the reasons mentioned above.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in on any date that gets picked.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a flip flopper apparently. I would like to wait as late as possible. It sounds like the folks who replied are not to worried about auto drafting so waiting may be better.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would not be available on the 4th either and as others have suggested the closer to the start of the regular season the better. If I cannot make the decided date I will just have to autodraft, not a real big deal for me.

Gunslinger Apprentice doh is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

The later the better for me as well.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a thought, we could make auto draft a mandatory requirement thereby keeping the playing field even. No one would have an advantage other than their personal rankings.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I'd defer that. If you can make it to the live draft that IS your advantage. You can pick who you want out of who's left, not just whatever name is next on your chart. Sometimes there are better players but you just don't want them (like anyone on the Broncos for me).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast