Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    In retrospect, The "Callahan" sounds good. However, the "Jimla" is good too. Maybe the "Blaine" is good? C'mon fellow members chime in!!!
    I went outside of DT so to keep in the correct theme I like the "Callahan".
    Yeah, The "Callahan" kinda feels right!! I will host the "Callahan", yes I will!!!! LOL LOL LOL Go "Big Blue"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hell Yeah! I am ready for football all year long. I can't wait for this season.

As far as the name goes, how about the Aileen? Or what I jokingly suggested before: the Susan? (Its not too late to add the flames.)

If y'all like the Callahan though, I can get on board. Hell, somebody at the trophy place might think we like Dirty Harry movies with a gun-toting figure and the name Callahan on the trophy.

Edit: Weird. This was supposed to include a quote from when you asked if we are ready for some football.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Hell Yeah! I am ready for football all year long. I can't wait for this season.

As far as the name goes, how about the Aileen? Or what I jokingly suggested before: the Susan? (Its not too late to add the flames.)

If y'all like the Callahan though, I can get on board. Hell, somebody at the trophy place might think we like Dirty Harry movies with a gun-toting figure and the name Callahan on the trophy.

Edit: Weird. This was suppose to include a quote from we you asked if we are ready for some football.
    Rube, I'm sorry, but I am not feeling either of those, but I will go with whatever the majority dictates. I ain't trying to "buy" the trophy. W/E you guys agree on is OK by me!!!! I'm just paying and I hope you will all keep that in mind come the Haven Fund in 2013!!! LOL Hell, I did mange to get that in there!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess the Callahan will also fit if we keep this league going each year and the trophy ends up going back and forth across the country.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any progress here? Rube, what did the trophy you posted come out to? That's actually pretty cool. Though maybe we should put a football on it somewhere.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Any progress here? Rube, what did the trophy you posted come out to? That's actually pretty cool. Though maybe we should put a football on it somewhere.
    A football! Now you are just talking crazy. LOL and J/K

Country
    Country Flag

We can put whatever we want on the top though some figurines add a little to the price. I thought about doing a different trophy that would have allowed us to add a logo (so we could have an image from the Dark Tower and a football figurine) but they were going to add $25 to the price unless you ordered a lot. I will PM you the price for that one when I get home from work.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i never got the link to join

Country
    Country Flag

I just resent the email with the invitation. If you don't get it, resend me your email via PM so I can double-check it.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

sweet, thanks

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    sweet, thanks
    Glad you're on board so I can publicly kick your ass in FF!!!!! Giants rule!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

What about this for a replacement figure on top of the trophy? None of the actual football player figurines look right to me.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What about this for a replacement figure on top of the trophy? None of the actual football player figurines look right to me.
    Works for me!! Simon? Tim? Everyone else?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

19" Walnut Perpetual Trophy - #TRWD19P
    football-5.5" theme 0.00 0.00 Edit Item
    no logo/title - text only 0.00 0.00
    large gold plate-2"x8.5" 0.00 0.00
    eng sm plt 1 gold-.875x2.5 0.00 0.00
    ENGRAVING 1 of 1
    LARGE ENGRAVING PLATE
    Line 1: THE CALLAHAN TROPHY
    Line 2: THEDARKTOWER.ORG
    Line 3: FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE
    Line 4:
    SMALL ENGRAVING PLATE
    Line 1: 2012 CHAMPION

Here it is with the new figure.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

19" Walnut Perpetual Trophy - #TRWD19P
    football-5.5" theme 0.00 0.00 Edit Item
    no logo/title - text only 0.00 0.00
    large gold plate-2"x8.5" 0.00 0.00
    eng sm plt 1 gold-.875x2.5 0.00 0.00
    ENGRAVING 1 of 1
    LARGE ENGRAVING PLATE
    Line 1: THE CALLAHAN TROPHY
    Line 2: THEDARKTOWER.ORG
    Line 3: FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE
    Line 4:
    SMALL ENGRAVING PLATE
    Line 1: 2012 CHAMPION

Here it is with the new figure.
    Great Trophy!!! "The Callahan" It will be mine!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry but I am thinking that I won't even have to ship it after the season. I will just get to take it out of the box, get my name added as the first champion, and put it on my desk.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Please fools! That trophy will be retiring in Florida...Looks great by the way.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone else noticed that the schedule looks funny? Merlin's Giants NYC has three byes in the first four weeks. La-Z Boys and Equus Asinus both have the last three weeks off. Hopefully this will all be sorted out.

Country
    Country Flag

The schedule will be fixed once we get the final two teams set up. One person still needs to accept the invitation and we still have an open spot. If you know a forum member that might like to play, please invite them. There have been a few that have already said no so you may want to look back through this thread before asking. I did send something out to everyone that participated in last year's pick 'em but I only received three responses.

We do currently have 10 so if that last invitation is not accepted and we do not have anyone else within the next few weeks, I may just cut it off at ten.

Gunslinger Apprentice doh is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I signed up finally, even though I thought I signed up the other day. My Username in the league is AlaskaNoel. Any idea if you can change your username?

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to have you signed up. It appears you fixed your username already. Now we just need one more person. Any suggestions?

SpaceMaN, did you find the final standings from the last time we had a league?

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ain't been lookin'. On vacation. Gimme 4-5 days.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

I'm on vacation too and haven't been checking in. Seems like we still haven't had any interest in the last open position. SpaceMaN, if you get back from vacation and I still haven't found someone it might be time to ask your brother. I would like to have as many forum members as possible but I am not getting much response. I can ask my brother or someone from my work league but since your brother participated before he can have the first shot at it.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I looked, but with the league being inactive last year, I think the history of the previous years got deleted with whatever there was. I'm headin' to my brother's shortly, and I'll ask him if he wants to join, then PM ya an email address when he says yes.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think "The Callahan" is due to arrive tomorrow!!!

Don't toss the shipping box!!! I made that mistake!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast