Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Burrow has been particularly bad this year. He has to still be hurting to be this bad.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I assume he is talking about being the last winless team. His team was one of the best last year.
    Exactly. It's not even about the injury to Saquan or losing Jones for a bit. It's about Burrow. In this league more than most others, you need a QB to put up points.

You're talking to the guy that had Winston putting up 40 point games back in the day.

Gotcha. I still can’t reconcile names on here with names in the league…….sorry.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Burrow has been particularly bad this year. He has to still be hurting to be this bad.
    Yeap. He's not able to drive off that right foot because of the injury, meaning he can't be as accurate or as powerful throwing down the field as a result.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am down 110.5 to 7 after the Thursday night game where my opponent had just three players in action. And those three players are all from what looked like the worst team in football. So, yeah.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I of thought of you yesterday Rube. When I saw the score and the fact that Herbert went out I was like "damn this dude is probably 10 beers into a 24pk right now"

Country
    Country Flag

Those three players outscored my whole starting lineup. Not a good football weekend for me as neither my real or fantasy teams won.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Jamarr Chase was FINALLY set free! Gave me a 50pc chicken wing dinner with fries and a coke

With Ekeler healthy and back on the field next week (presumably), I should have my squad fully healthy'ish for the first time this season. Man I'm stoked.

Also Jacksonville should just relocate to London. Those dudes have been balling out these past few weeks.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    ...I should have my squad fully healthy'ish for the first time this season.
    OF FREAKING COURSE

Dolphins RB De'Von Achane to miss time with knee injury, sources say

Country
    Country Flag

Even with that, I wish I would have took Achane over Young.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If you're looking to essentially guarantee yourself a championship. Kelce is on the block.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You're thinking of trading Kelce?

Let's talk.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in trading a defense straight up? I have two but both are on byes and there are none available……. I know, poor planning but wasn’t paying attention to bye weeks of defenses and assumed there would be at least one to pick up……
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

I would trade you the Jags for the Cowboys but they play tomorrow night so it wouldn't go through in time. I would offer the Rams but I am guessing you would turn that down.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I’d probably take the jags but not if I can’t use them this week. Thanks though!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the mid-season standings:

The Red

RK. TEAM W-L-T
    1. Gilead Brewery (fernandito) 5-2-0
    2. death by snu snu 5-2-0
    3. RUBE's .45s 4-3-0
    4. Here's Tua Next Year (ajw2910) 4-3-0

The White

RK. TEAM W-L-T
    1. Lud Billy Bumblers (Wolfehr) 5-2-0
    2. Blaine The Pain Train 2-5-0
    3. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023) 2-5-0
    4. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis) 2-5-0

Pink

RK. TEAM W-L-T
    1. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius) 6-1-0
    2. Garrell's Raiders 3-4-0
    3. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41) 2-4-1
    4. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant) 1-5-1

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Skippy, but you're bout to be 2-6 after my team has a bounce back week.

My bad.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Yeah, I’d probably take the jags but not if I can’t use them this week. Thanks though!
    I guess you didn't really need a defense this week. You kept pace with the rest of our division even without one.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Why do the Buffalo Bills hate James Cook??? Dude averages 5 YPC and they give it to mf 80 year old Latavius Murray who gets stuffed for negative yardage like every other play. Then Allen just HAS to be force feed whining ass Diggs every redzone trip.

I hope Cook leaves when his rookie contract is up cause they're wasting his potential there. He could be a top 5 RB if utilized to his correctly.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    I guess you didn't really need a defense this week. You kept pace with the rest of our division even without one.
    Yeah, was lucky my other players stepped up
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate fantasy football and I never wanna play again.

Spoiler:
    See you guys next week!

Country
    Country Flag

Going into this week's games, the entire Red division is 5-3. It's normally close but this is a little crazy.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

3 teams with 6-3 and one with 5-4 is freaking wild man lmao. Gonna an interesting race to the finish!

Also my boy @DoctorZaius going HAM!

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I had two QB’s on the bench (3 if you count Winston, which I don’t) but both have now been benched for rookies……. Crazy how fast this stuff happens, and almost none available.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    3 teams with 6-3 and one with 5-4 is freaking wild man lmao. Gonna an interesting race to the finish!

Also my boy @DoctorZaius going HAM!
    Contender, or pretender? I am #1 in points scored, but I am also, second lowest in points scored against. A winning combo for sure, but how long can it hold out?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Tee Higging out after injuring his hammy in freaking practice. Likely to miss multiple weeks

-____________________________________-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 LastLast