Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2615

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

32 points for Devante Parker? I'm not sure Parker has ever scored 32 points in an entire season!

Oh, well. I'm used to this by now. My team does this every year. Start out strong and then tail off. End up with a .500 record.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It could be worse. You could have started Nick Foles in place of Jared Goff and got -2 points at QB to lose a playoff bye. That's what I did in my other league.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    It could be worse. You could have started Nick Foles in place of Jared Goff and got -2 points at QB to lose a playoff bye. That's what I did in my other league.
    True. In your defense, Goff's season has been petty inconsistent.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    32 points for Devante Parker? I'm not sure Parker has ever scored 32 points in an entire season!

Oh, well. I'm used to this by now. My team does this every year. Start out strong and then tail off. End up with a .500 record.
    Sorry dude. I would have preferred the loss to better my draft position.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Sorry dude. I would have preferred the loss to better my draft position.
    Yeah, I hear 'ya. It's one of those losses at this point in the season that does more harm than good when you have draft slotting at stake. Hopefully, for you, Parker is coming into his own. He seems to have a connection with Fitz.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. The playoff race came down to the last play of the week. It looks like the OT TD from Wentz to Ertz put death by snu snu into the playoffs as the wildcard. That win kept Dallas Death Rattle out of the playoffs but he still had a great year going from second-to-last place to highest scoring team.

Walkin' Dudes had a chance if he won and death by snu snu lost. Instead he is going to miss the playoffs for the first time in years. Lud Billy Bumblers won instead and takes the number one seed.

The pink division title came down to the last game as The Big CoughlinHunters beat Derry's Rejects for the playoff berth.
    Derry's Rejects would have got in the playoffs by a half game with the win.

I will post the draft order for the non-playoff teams soon.

Country
    Country Flag

The fantasy playoffs start tonight.

Number one seed Lud Billy Bumblers (10-4) will take on the fourth seeded death by snu snu (9-5). Wolfehr's Bumblers are the new team to the playoffs this year as the other three were in it last year.

The three seed Big Coughlinhunters (8-6) will battle it out with my .45s (9-5) in the other game. We both limped into the playoffs as Still Servant's team lost three of the last four and my team had its two lowest point totals the last two weeks.

Good luck everyone!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, but you have a QB that consistently puts up big games. I have a QB that is consistently inconsistent and is coming off of a 51 point performance, so he should score about 14 points this week.

Country
    Country Flag

I need TDs from Godwin in my other league so I have to both cheer for and against Winston this week.

Oh, and I have Kelce and Goliday in that league too.

Edit: Dang, that missed TD pass would have been awesome for my chances to win.

2nd Edit: Nevermind.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, but you have a QB that consistently puts up big games. I have a QB that is consistently inconsistent and is coming off of a 51 point performance, so he should score about 14 points this week.
    Instead he gets 54 points. Congratulations on the win.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Instead he gets 54 points. Congratulations on the win.
    I reject that. Winston came through for me, so I apologize to him, but I know how this will end.

Kamara helped me win in my money league last year. He was my ride or die so I drafted him again in my money league 4th overall. He's been a huge disappointment this year, not scoring a TD since week 3. So believe me, I know how this is going to end.

Country
    Country Flag

The championship game is set. Congratulations to The Big CoughlinHunters and death by snu snu for making it to the final game.

The Big Coughlinhunters beat my .45s 146-129 for a chance to win his first championship.

Death by snu snu beat the top-seeded Lud Billy Bumblers 156-111 for a chance to win his 2nd championship.

Good luck guys.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The championship game is set. Congratulations to The Big CoughlinHunters and death by snu snu for making it to the final game.

The Big Coughlinhunters beat my .45s 146-129 for a chance to win his first championship.

Death by snu snu beat the top-seeded Lud Billy Bumblers 156-111 for a chance to win his 2nd championship.

Good luck guys.
    Thank you, Rube. I was surprised Kamara stayed dormant. I feel your frustration with him, especially when you see him essentially split touches with Murray.

I also feel for Heath. He had 3 players lay eggs for the most important game of the year. Kent had a big week against me earlier in the year. I'm hoping he blew his load again this past weekend. On the flip side, I'm thinking I also blew my load this past weekend. Either way, I'm happy after an up and down year to be playing for my 1st championship.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping he blew his load again this past weekend. On the flip side, I'm thinking I also blew my load this past weekend.
    Hmmm...there seems to be some aspect to fantasy football I was unaware of. I hope you guys have plenty of Kleenex!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I'm hoping he blew his load again this past weekend. On the flip side, I'm thinking I also blew my load this past weekend.
    Hmmm...there seems to be some aspect to fantasy football I was unaware of. I hope you guys have plenty of Kleenex!
    Shit, maybe I have been doing it wrong all these years. Nobody ever sat me down and taught me how to play fantasy football.

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Barkley got healthy just in time to win you a championship. That's two big games in a row. Of course, it isn't over yet but Tyreek Hill is going to have to have a monster game for Kent to have a chance at this point.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Barkley certainly got hot at the right time and I was able to ride him. I wanted to win this one so bad. I've worked really hard to turn this roster over. I believe this is my 4th season in the league and I'm honestly surprised I was able to win it that quickly. I believe I remember Doc Z saying he took over a team and won a championship in a similar amount of time.

Overall, I got great seasons out of a bunch of different players. Golladay took a step forward this year and Andrews was a pleasant surprise that I used often in the flex. Jones and Mack were solid contributors all year. Winston was a mess but had huge games down the stretch. Slayton was a nice rookie find that added a much-needed 2nd WR. I still need to upgrade QB and develop another WR though. My team stayed healthy for the most part and that is the main reason I was able to win.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Still Servant whose Big Coughlinhunters beat death by snu snu 149-96 to win the 2019 thedarktower.org Fantasy Football Championship!

Sorry, I haven't posted the draft order yet. I will get that posted in the days after Christmas. I will also send out The Callahan Trophy then and will try to get a picture of it up first.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Still Servant! Thanks to Rube for running things. It was a great season

While it sucked to have a down week in the playoffs, death by snoo snoo deserved a win and I would have lost in the championship anyway. I had a lot of fun this season and am looking forward to next year.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, everyone! Thank you as well to Rube for once again running the league. I'm already looking forward to next season.

Country
    Country Flag

Next Year's Draft Order:

1. Blaine the Pain Train (Jason*), 2-12, 1031
    2. Tower Ka-Tet (SpaceMaN), 5-9, 1246
    3. Garrell's Raiders, 5-8-1, 1403
    4. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius), 5-8-1, 1410
    5. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 6-7-1, 1353
    6. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 7-6-1, 1566
    7. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023), 8-6, 1385
    8. Dallas Death Rattle (Brooks*), 8-6, 1659
    9. Rube's .45s, 4th-place, 9-5
    10. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr), 3rd-place, 10-4
    11. death by snu snu (Kent*), League runner-up, 9-5
    12. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), League Champion, 8-6

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

A thank you to Rube. I didn't participate except as a voyeur. I enjoyed it and can only imagine the work involved on Rube's part. Thank you.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I wanna join next year!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Still Servant!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast