+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76
Results 1,876 to 1,885 of 1885

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Final Mission Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, he must be in some kind of remote Ugandan village for something.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going on a vacation soon and I promise I won't care about my fantasy team that week.

Edit: I'll set an initial lineup, but if they get hurt or jailed so be it, I'm not gonna look twice.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Final Mission Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A guy's got to take a shit, so I end up checking regardless of where I am.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Draft cheatsheet from The Athletic. Just FYI in case anyone finds it useful.

https://cdn.theathletic.com/app/uplo...ets.aug16.xlsx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woah!

This is VERY different than drafting in NASCAR!!
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Servant of Gan RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Skippyd023 submitted his pick, so the 2019 draft is complete.

I will enter the results tonight. That means the remaining players will go on waivers so be ready to submit your requests. They will only be on waivers a day.

Servant of Gan RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, Garrell's Raiders and Dallas Death Rattle have an open bench spot because ESPN removed a player from each roster that they no longer have listed in their player database. I was not able to add them back.

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Country
    Country Flag

You lost Green-Beckham. I guess they think he is never playing again.

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem. I put a move to add a player in the que
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76