Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The vote is over and the season has started. Let's move on from this and focus on winning fantasy football games instead.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in the best WR over the last six years? I'll make you a deal.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

If the Raiders don’t cut him, I am done with the Raiders after being a fan since 1973. He is a moron and so are they for getting him. And Gruden
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol dont forget that guy won you a championship last year, Rube? (That guy and Gurley's janky knee...)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    If the Raiders don’t cut him, I am done with the Raiders after being a fan since 1973. He is a moron and so are they for getting him. And Gruden
    Well, apparently not only did he not get cut or suspended, but will also be playing on Monday.

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/...965994497?s=20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Well, apparently not only did he not get cut or suspended, but will also be playing on Monday.

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/...965994497?s=20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Titans, F the Raiders!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Lol dont forget that guy won you a championship last year, Rube? (That guy and Gurley's janky knee...)
    He helped. But Kamara has done a lot more to help me the last two years. And he isn't going to help me as much if he finds himself suspended at various points or retires. I'm just saying I might like a safer player because I already have a guy that misses games for BS reasons (Beckham.)

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I know how to read, dick.
    Auction leagues suck. This league sucks too but I don't wanna be a dick and quit after it actually lasted with people quitting and not caring every year. Go auction, whatever, it don't matter. Sports in general is just a soap opera anymore, and fantasy even stupider than that. As long as people don't focus on real problems....
    I was just messing around. Geez. Again, it wouldn't be an auction league. I hate auction leagues as well. It would just be how we pick up players off the waiver.

Also, if you don't like the league, leave. You're always miserable about everything. You seem to hate fantasy sports, you seem to hate sports in general. Maybe it's just your thing and that's great, but it seems like you're always pissed about something. Life's too short to stick in a fantasy football league you don't give a shit about. I'm pretty sure the league will struggle along.
    The players we pick up off of waivers? Hahaha...are there ever any?

Country
    Country Flag

There were a number of players that I wanted that were picked off the waivers right after the draft. Players like Phillip Lindsay get picked off the waivers every year. Hell, I got OBJ off waivers. I remember Lookwhoitis got Keenan Allen off the waivers the week I tried to get him. Why does everyone have to exaggerate everything? In a league with deep benches you have to use some foresight.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AB is a free agent/idiot
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

I thought about offering AB in some trades last year. Should have done it. Maybe the Pats will pick him up.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I thought about offering AB in some trades last year. Should have done it. Maybe the Pats will pick him up.
    Blasphemer
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

AB is a free agent/idiot
    so are you back on the Raiduhs bandwagon?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

He helped. But Kamara has done a lot more to help me the last two years. And he isn't going to help me as much if he finds himself suspended at various points or retires. I'm just saying I might like a safer player because I already have a guy that misses games for BS reasons (Beckham.)
    Antonio Brown in Championship Game 35 pts.

Keenan Allen 5 pts
    Zach Zenner 6 pts
    Darrell Williams 6 pts
    (Todd Gurley 0 pts)

and you used waiver wire ranking to pull some 3rd string LA Rams Rb off the wire so i could not pick him up to have at least a starting lineup lol (C Anderson had already been picked up by another team in weeks prior). I dunno if he even got any points so that move was negligible, but you didn't even have to do it (in hindsight) because AB blew up.

you won by 25...so my original statement was correct AB bought you a ring!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats though, you have been trying to get over the Championship hump for a while.

It just goes to show ya, even though a team is favored all year and errybody expects em to win a Championship, you never really know! it all comes down to luck!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AB is a free agent/idiot
    so are you back on the Raiduhs bandwagon?
    50/50. They still have Gruden. Been a fan since forever (early 70's) and his latest trip back to Oakland has been a joke since he signed.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would not be surprised.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Ha ha. AB is a Patriot... for now.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha ha. AB is a Patriot... for now.

The cold N.E. weather will burn his feet.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

*groan*
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're right. Why bother with something I don't even like anymore. This will be my last year. Someone might actually want a team with Mahomes on it. See ya.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

One effing point - ahhhh.....

Country
    Country Flag

You're right. Why bother with something I don't even like anymore. This will be my last year. Someone might actually want a team with Mahomes on it. See ya.
    Come on, admit it. You had some fun last year when your team was so good. You have a decent shot at the playoffs this year. It would be a shame to hand over a good team to someone else but ultimately that is your decision.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't call it fun. Millionaires playing games just isn't interesting as I get older.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't call it fun. Millionaires playing games just isn't interesting as I get older.
    Maybe the XFL will be your thing then.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast