Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If you ever need an owner who will be involved count me in. I commish a league and will always start my players.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So what's going on here? Draft coming soon?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately I have a couple people yet to confirm their spots (or to say they are out.) In the meantime, everyone else can confirm their keepers (25, no more or less). I have noticed that only a few have done that already. I currently have the keeper date set as July 19th but if we have to add a new person it may need to be pushed back.

Edit: You pick your keepers not by dropping players but by going to your team page and clicking on the keeper link.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

keepers picked
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Unfortunately I have a couple people yet to confirm their spots (or to say they are out.) In the meantime, everyone else can confirm their keepers (25, no more or less). I have noticed that only a few have done that already. I currently have the keeper date set as July 19th but if we have to add a new person it may need to be pushed back.

Edit: You pick your keepers not by dropping players but by going to your team page and clicking on the keeper link.
    You need somebody, I'm an active manager ready to play. I'll be getting Jacobs before Garrell
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Do I have to keep 25 players? I had three retire this season, and right now I am holding at 22 players for keepers. Just wondering.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, please pick 25. The minute that I have entered the draft picks and finalized it you can drop whoever you like.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tide and Raider fan, so Jacobs is mine by default. New rule
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

You could trade Gabe for the first pick to ensure you get Jacobs. I heard from him that he is coming back.

I am giving the last person that I haven't heard from until the keeper deadline (July 19th.) After that Knightmare will get that spot.

Also, please submit your keepers now if you haven't already.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Tide and Raider fan, so Jacobs is mine by default. New rule
    My grandmother was the first female professor at UA and was friends with Harper Lee while she was a student under my grandfather.

Raiders are a joke and only reason Jacobs might struggle.

That being said, to be clear....he will be mine.
    Seeking:

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope I wasn't the last to reconfirm. Sorry bout that, keepers picked.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Knightmare officially claimed Andi's spot since I never heard from her. He has submitted his keepers already.

I have extended the keeper deadline until tonight if anyone wants to make any last minute changes.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the spot, looking forward to this year
    Seeking:

Country
    Country Flag

Since we have the league full and everyone's keepers are submitted, we are ready for our three-round rookie/free agent draft.

I have set it to start on August 1st like last year. It will be an offline, slow draft so each member will have 24 hours from the time the last person picked to make their selection. This weekend I will create a message thread on the league home page to submit your draft picks. Once the draft starts I will update the original message as picks are made.

Please make sure to check the thread at least once a day to prevent missing your pick. If someone misses their window the next person can jump them. Let's avoid that. Also, look at your roster and know the position limit rules (in league settings). If you have the max at a position, you can not draft a player from that position.

The draft starts in one week. Please use the time to prepare.

Draft Order:
    1. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 3-11
    2. Dallas Death Rattle (knightmare), 4-10
    3. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 4-10
    4. Garrell's Raiders, 6-8
    5. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023), 7-7
    6. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius), 7-7
    7. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr) 8-6
    8. Tower Ka-Tet (SpaceMaN), 9-5
    9. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), 4th-place, 8-6
    10. Death by Snu Snu (Kent*), 3rd-place, 10-4
    11. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), League runner-up, 9-5
    12. Rube's .45s, League Champion, 9-5

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

2. Dallas Death Rattle (knightmare), 4-10

LOVE the name!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Glad I pick early, gonna have to make up for a team having mostly TEs. In for the long haul, I’ll win this within 10 years.
    Seeking:

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Lool...I know the feeling from the DT NFL pick 'ems each season.

I take it you are not a Cowboy's fan?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Thanks! Glad I pick early, gonna have to make up for a team having mostly TEs. In for the long haul, I’ll win this within 10 years.
    10 Years? Way to go out on a limb there buddy. Welcome to the league.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    10 Years? Way to go out on a limb there buddy. Welcome to the league.
    I like to make bold predictions

Thanks, and I am a Cowboys fan, just like the name. Don't like Zeke (or Jerry Jones as GM for that matter) but I support the Boys. There's no team I support more than my fantasy team, though. That's why, before I'm 50...I'll hold the trophy.
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So pretty sure I am not getting Jacobs. No prob, I have a plan B thru Z
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard Jacobs broke his femur while committing a homicide, 3 year suspension coming so drafting him is a bad idea for the top pick
    Seeking:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    So pretty sure I am not getting Jacobs. No prob, I have a plan B thru Z
    Jacobs was never going to make it past the first couple picks. If you want him you are going to have to make a trade for the first spot. That is what Still Servant did to get Barkley.

Just in case anyone really does want to trade draft spots, ESPN doesn't allow trades before our offline draft is entered so I will have to facilitate it. I would edit the teams rosters to swap the players and change the draft order accordingly.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

So do we trade whatever or are there limits? I had to set some on offseason trades.

I’d give up something for rights to Jacobs but given I’m at 2 it wouldn’t be all that much.
    Seeking:

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the league!

As for Andi, I'm not sure what happened to her. She was really active on the boards for a while and then just disappeared.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Welcome to the league!

As for Andi, I'm not sure what happened to her. She was really active on the boards for a while and then just disappeared.
    Probably embarrassed about a fantasy team with 14 tight ends.

Spoiler
    Seeking:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast