Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

made some space
    or
    you can email at my username at gmail
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done, Rube! Congrats!
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I meant to post this days ago but late is better than never. Here is next season's draft order:

1. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 3-11
    2. Team Name TBD (Andi), 4-10
    3. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 4-10
    4. Garrell's Raiders, 6-8
    5. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023), 7-7
    6. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius), 7-7
    7. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr) 8-6
    8. Droppable Ass-Clowns (SpaceMaN), 9-5
    9. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), 4th-place, 8-6
    10. Death by Snu Snu (Kent*), 3rd-place, 10-4
    11. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), League runner-up, 9-5
    12. Rube's .45s, League Champion, 9-5

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just curious if there is a timetable to renew the league? I figured it would be after the draft.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I normally do it in May sometime. Then I will set the date for turning in keepers, which will be mid-July so that we can start our slow draft in early August.

Edit:
    Since you brought it up, I went ahead and renewed the league. I haven't edited much on the page yet except to open it up where you can start selecting your keepers if you want. Remember that it is 25 players, no more or NO LESS, despite the message on ESPN's keeper page. It will mess with the draft to do otherwise. ESPN has made some changes to their site so I will have to check it out.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I normally do it in May sometime. Then I will set the date for turning in keepers, which will be mid-July so that we can start our slow draft in early August.

Edit:
    Since you brought it up, I went ahead and renewed the league. I haven't edited much on the page yet except to open it up where you can start selecting your keepers if you want. Remember that it is 25 players, no more or NO LESS, despite the message on ESPN's keeper page. It will mess with the draft to do otherwise. ESPN has made some changes to their site so I will have to check it out.
    Thanks, Rube.

You didn't have to change your schedule. I was just curious.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ready to lose again
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly, my stupid Raiders used the 4th pick to grab someone that they could have grabbed in the 20’s picks, which we have 2 of. I said for over a month that we would make the Brown’s picks from past years look smart. Sadly I was right
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Sadly, my stupid Raiders used the 4th pick to grab someone that they could ave grabbed in the 20’s picks, which we have 2 of. I said for over a month that we would make the Brown’s picks from past years look smart. Sadly I was right
    My Giants did the same thing.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yawwwwn - I am so tired. My Patriots have not picked yet. I guess that's what happens when you win the Super Bowl - again!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Yawwwwn - I am so tired. My Patriots have not picked yet. I guess that's what happens when you win the Super Bowl - again!
    damn. K'Neal was a great pick. Curse the Patsies!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember those days for the Raiders, enjoy it while it last.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    damn. K'Neal was a great pick. Curse the Patsies!
    Yeah, as was our round two pick, Joejuan Williams.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I remember those days for the Raiders, enjoy it while it last.
    Yea, 1967-1985 were some good years for you.

Country
    Country Flag

I just sent out an email. I would like to get a roll call to make sure that we have everyone back for this year. Please either post here that you will be participating again or reply to my email.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Participating/losing again
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m in again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In again.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in like Flint.

Country
    Country Flag

I have sent two emails now and received zero email responses. I asked Jason if he received the emails and he said no. Are y'all getting my emails or do I need to complain to ESPN that their site is not working?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine but have replied here
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I have sent two emails now and received zero email responses. I asked Jason if he received the emails and he said no. Are y'all getting my emails or do I need to complain to ESPN that their site is not working?
    I got both. Replied to one of them and posted a message here. Maybe it's in your Spam?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got the email too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Andy is the one I'm worried about. She hasn't posted here in a long time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast