Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I am the walkin' dude
    I can see all the world
    Twist your minds with fear
    I'm the man with power
    Among the living
    Follow me or die
    Walkin' Dudes are in like flynn
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am missing one confirmation. I just sent him another message but we may need to start recruiting again. If anyone is interested in a spot then send me a message.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Come get some!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know Andi seemed to express interest, but she seems to have disappeared.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Andi is in the league. She took Brian's spot. Hopefully, she will stick around because that spot seems to be the one in constant rotation.

It is a person that has been in the league for awhile that has not responded to my emails so I hate to just write him off. I did notice that he hasn't had any activity here since January so I am concerned.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Andi is in the league. She took Brian's spot. Hopefully, she will stick around because that spot seems to be the one in constant rotation.

It is a person that has been in the league for awhile that has not responded to my emails so I hate to just write him off. I did notice that he hasn't had any activity here since January so I am concerned.
    Oh, I didn't realize that, or I forgot. Nice!

I wonder if someone here has contact with the person in question on other social media networks.

Country
    Country Flag

He's still in. I got a message from him.

That means all positions are filled and we are ready to go.

Everyone please set your keepers if you haven't already.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So we can start looking at dates to start the draft? I'm still trying to figure out who I'm taking with the first overall pick.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll trade ya.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want in on this if there's an opening this year.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

when are keepers due by?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    I want in on this if there's an opening this year.
    Sorry but the only opening was filled months ago. If someone bails at the last minute though I will let you know.

Country
    Country Flag

Keepers are due July 19th (which on the site really means end of day July 18th.) I will start emailing people that haven't set them yet.

For the draft, I am shooting for August 1st again this year. We had people leave last minute the last two years that pushed it back but I think we are good this year. I will create a thread on the league's message board to hold the slow draft in just like the last two.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still around and will have my keepers posted within the next few hours. Sorry that i cut things so close, it's been couple crazy weeks for me, but I'm absolutely still in. :-)
    Wraine of Pints N Quarters Gaming!

Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHY...g3rAGIp615zLtA

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    I'm still around and will have my keepers posted within the next few hours. Sorry that i cut things so close, it's been couple crazy weeks for me, but I'm absolutely still in. :-)
    welcome to the league
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you much!

Also, Keepers were easier than expected to pick. I just took the guys who didn't retire last year.... lol
    Wraine of Pints N Quarters Gaming!

Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHY...g3rAGIp615zLtA

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    Thank you much!

Also, Keepers were easier than expected to pick. I just took the guys who didn't retire last year.... lol
    Haha, that’s basically the same thing I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I pushed the keeper deadline back two days because I am still missing a couple people's. I have sent messages and emails so hopefully I will have everyone's keepers soon. If you are second guessing who you picked, now is your chance to make a change.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's always somethin....
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

It's no big deal this time. They have them in now. I will leave the date through tomorrow though and lock them in when I get back from the short vacation I'm on.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Did my keepers last night - thanks for the reminder.

Country
    Country Flag

I just officially set our offline, slow draft to start August 1st. You should have all received an email stating that along with another from me with the basic rules.

Here is the draft order:
    1. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), 3rd-place, 8-6 (from trade with Sad Sax)
    2. Team TBD (Andi), 3-11
    3. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 4-10
    4. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr), 5-9
    5. The Forbidden Zone (Doctor Zaius), 6-8
    6. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 7-7
    7. Garrell's Raiders, 8-6
    8. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23), 9-5
    9. Rube's .45s, 4th-place, 9-5
    10. Sad Sax (SpaceMaN), 3-11 (from trade with Big CoughlinHunters)
    11. Death by Snu Snu (Kent*), League runner-up, 10-4
    12. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), League Champion, 12-2
    13. Sad Sax (SpaceMaN)
    14. Team TBD (Andi)
    15. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41)
    16. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr)
    17. The Forbidden Zone (Doctor Zaius)
    18. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*)
    19. Garrell's Raiders
    20. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23)
    21. Rube's .45s, 4th-place
    22. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant)
    23. Death by Snu Snu (Kent*)
    24. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis)
    25. Sad Sax (SpaceMaN)
    26. Team TBD (Andi)
    27. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41)
    28. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr)
    29. The Forbidden Zone (Doctor Zaius)
    30. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*)
    31. Garrell's Raiders
    32. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23)
    33. Rube's .45s, 4th-place
    34. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant)
    35. Death by Snu Snu (Kent*)
    36. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis)

Now that keepers are locked in, you can use the next week to look at the available players. I would suggest clicking on the players tab from the league page and sorting by projections as an easy way to see the top available players.

Please also remember to checkout your team makeup and know position limits (on the league settings tab) to prevent over-drafting a position.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If you need a WR hit me up. I'm interested in trading up in the 1st.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

what's the reasoning for starting the draft so early? (Aug 1st)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

I think the season starts rougly 36 days later. If we all take the 24hr limit it will be close.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast