Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2615

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Confirming I’m in again this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

*cracks knuckles*

Get some.
    Wraine of Pints N Quarters Gaming!

Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHY...g3rAGIp615zLtA

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be back.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm back and I'm still looking to trade for the 1st overall pick.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My brother (death by snu snu) and I are both in.

And you must really want a certain rookie huh. I'll keep an open mind but in this qb heavy league this 1st pick could be thousands of potential points. No matter how much I want Barkley it would be stupid not to pick one of the rookie qbs, just on points per year difference.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad we have most everyone responding that they are in.

Personally, I think the first pick has to be Barkley and I don't think the Giant's line is good enough to make him great. However, he's the day one starter and better than the other rookie RBs.

It's all relative. QBs may score more but you only start one just like everyone else. It's also not Aaron Rodgers available to draft. If you go QB, you have to hope they start right away and are way better than most rookie QBs. Unless you're drafting with next year in mind.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm drafting with 2 or 3 years from now in mind.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

You always say you only start one. True. But I can start the 16th best qb and he'll outscore (likely by a lot) any top rb or wr. Thats why I feel its stupid to not go QB. Sure a good rb would be nice but QBs can single handedly win games in this league. Especially since a rushing team doesn't really exist in the nfl anymore. Fantasy has evolved where unless you have Leveon Bell getting 84 catches a year, RBs just aren't as valuable. Honestly a top young WR has much more upside to me than any RB.

Country
    Country Flag

For example, Tyrod Taylor outscored every non QB except Todd Gurleys ridiculous year.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's your pick. You can definitely take whoever you want.

I was just stating my opinion, which I really believe, that if all of the QBs score big then it is a wash because everyone has someone good. Not everyone has two good RBs or WRs.

Tyrod Taylor definitely hasn't helped me win any games but Gurley helped the Walkin' Dudes win the championship.

Brady hasn't helped me win a championship either. I think you still need good players at all the positions (except maybe kicker) to win. Plus you have Goff and Mahomes who could both be stars going forward. If you offered me one of them and the first pick for Brady and my pick, I would have a hard time saying no.

Country
    Country Flag

God it's good to be talking football, even if it's only fantasy. I can't wait for the season.

Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha no thanks rube. Bradys old.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, it was worth a try.

Country
    Country Flag

Trade proposed, Still Servant.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey rube. That trade does include the no.1 overall pick.

Country
    Country Flag

I assumed so. Are y'all swapping 1st round picks?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I assumed so. Are y'all swapping 1st round picks?
    That's a good question. I didn't even think of that until just now.

That's what we discussed initially a few months ago, but he didn't include it in the message to me.

Space, if this is an oversight let me know. I'm not looking to screw anyone over.

Country
    Country Flag

I spaced it. If you feel its fair. I didn't include it in the offer so thats on me. I'm ok with the trade as is. My fault.

Country
    Country Flag

Were you able to include the pick as part of the trade through ESPN? I was looking at it and didn't see the option. I know you can in Yahoo. Since it is an offline draft, I believe I can still swap the picks if y'all want to do that. Either way we will figure something out.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I spaced it. If you feel its fair. I didn't include it in the offer so thats on me. I'm ok with the trade as is. My fault.
    Nope.

We swap 1st rounders. Done deal.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Still Servant, it was in my brain but never made it to the page, so I appreciate your honesty.

Rube, no, there was no option to click to include the picks, possibly because draft is offline? I just put it in the note you send with the trade offer.

Country
    Country Flag

It must be because of offline draft. I commish a semi-dynasty league where we allow pick trading and the option is there. We draft online.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Thanks Still Servant, it was in my brain but never made it to the page, so I appreciate your honesty.

Rube, no, there was no option to click to include the picks, possibly because draft is offline? I just put it in the note you send with the trade offer.
    Not a problem! We're all friends here. I'm not looking to screw anyone over.

Just to add some light to the trade for those who might care.

It's kind of a no-brainer for both of us. I believe Space is a Chiefs fan and he tried to trade for Hunt last year.

I myself am a Giants fan, so it just makes sense.

Now, for the record, I wanted the Giants to draft Darnold, but I'm excited to see what Barkley can do. Yes, the Giants offensive line was dreadful last year, but the hope is that bringing in Solder will solidify the left side and the drafting of Hernandez will solidify the interior line. They still have work to do, but I'm confident that their line will be better this year. It can't be much worse.

If everything works out, I see no reason why Barkley can't be a fantasy stud.

Country
    Country Flag

Just a quick reminder, when picking your 25 keepers for the coming season you do not need to drop anyone. Just go to your team page and click the "select keepers" link. Then you just check the ones you want to keep. After I acknowledge the keepers it will drop them from your team. The main difference here is that it gives you a chance to change your mind about a player between now and July 19th.

Country
    Country Flag

One month until the keeper deadline...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast