Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    All of mine. Theres a thread on the league page, and a trading block option on the my team page.
    What do you want for the worst QB on your roster?

I'm interested in the worst QB on anyone's roster. You might as well get something for a guy you will more than likely never use. I'm thinking of the Beathards and Bortles of the world.
    I'd be willing to deal Bortles.

Send me an email
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    All of mine. Theres a thread on the league page, and a trading block option on the my team page.

I'm interested in the worst QB on anyone's roster. You might as well get something for a guy you will more than likely never use. I'm thinking of the Beathards and Bortles of the world.

Send me an email
    Email sent.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Send me an email
    Email sent.
    didnt see an email. try my user name at gmail
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Send me an email
    Email sent.
    didnt see an email. try my user name at gmail
    OK. Just tried sending one.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would you be willing to deal Kelce?
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Would you be willing to deal Kelce?
    Not at the moment. I really only need a backup QB, so I didn't want to give up too much. I was able to deal for Bortles. If Winston can turn his career around, I won't be that hard up for a QB.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We have reached the halfway point of the regular season and it is still ridiculous how close it is in the division/playoff races. There are eight teams that are 5-2 or 4-3 with just four playoff spots available. They are:

The Red:
    death by snu snu 5-2
    Rube's .45s 5-2
    Ass-clowns 4-3

The White:
    Walkin' Dudes 5-2
    Equus Asinus 4-3
    Lud Billy Bumblers 4-3

Pink:
    CoughlinHunters 5-2
    Forbidden Zone 5-2

This week will be a very important one in the race. There are two matchups with 5-2 teams versus each other (death by snu snu vs Forbidden Zone and Walkin' Dudes vs .45s) and one with two 4-3 teams (Ass-Clowns vs Equus Asinus).

Good luck everyone.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    We have reached the halfway point of the regular season and it is still ridiculous how close it is in the division/playoff races. There are eight teams that are 5-2 or 4-3 with just four playoff spots available. They are:

The Red:
    death by snu snu 5-2
    Rube's .45s 5-2
    Ass-clowns 4-3

The White:
    Walkin' Dudes 5-2
    Equus Asinus 4-3
    Lud Billy Bumblers 4-3

Pink:
    CoughlinHunters 5-2
    Forbidden Zone 5-2

This week will be a very important one in the race. There are two matchups with 5-2 teams versus each other (death by snu snu vs Forbidden Zone and Walkin' Dudes vs .45s) and one with two 4-3 teams (Ass-Clowns vs Equus Asinus).

Good luck everyone.
    Mack's performance last week is encouraging for me. If he takes the next stop forward, I have a chance. If the Packers could ever give Jones more touches, I'd be really happy.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I'm getting my ass kicked after just the first game of the week.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5 of my last 7 are against the 5-2 or 4-3 teams, including 2 in the division. Our race is always super close for The Red. I'm already dealing with being the most scored on...
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cue the part of the season where Winston fucks me in the ass.

Country
    Country Flag

He's known for that.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He's known for that.
    Yup. Every year so far.

Country
    Country Flag

You meant football wise. That too.

Country
    Country Flag

With the division and wildcard races being this close, I guess there are going to be big games every week.

This week we have a matchup between the two highest scoring teams in the league: Walkin' Dudes (6-2) vs Ass-Clowns (5-3).

A matchup between two of the three division leaders: death by snu snu (6-2) vs CoughlinHunters (5-3).

And a matchup between the two remaining teams at 5-3: Forbidden Zone vs .45s.

Hell, we even have a matchup that might determine the 1st pick in next year's draft.

Of course this is also one of the worst bye weeks with six teams on bye. So it's going to test teams' depth.

Good luck everyone.

Country
    Country Flag

Its like a freight train. I predict walkin dudes back to back

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bears defense dropped 31 on me. Damn. I had a chance to sneak through with two of my main RBs plus Green on bye.

Country
    Country Flag

I might have gotten lucky and beat walkin dudes this time, but his team looks well stacked and way more consistent than mine. Here's to the playoff run!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its like a freight train. I predict walkin dudes back to back
    Conner/ Gurley is a heckuva one-two punch, but you never know... Leveon might come back! lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I might have gotten lucky and beat walkin dudes this time, but his team looks well stacked and way more consistent than mine. Here's to the playoff run!
    i have carried the NOLA Saints D/ST all year...

and they got me a 0
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Week 11 is the last week of cross-divisional games. In a weird quirk it worked out to be almost like the consolation ladder ESPN has for the non-playoff teams, meaning everyone is playing a team close to their own level.

The two division leaders with the best records play: death by snu snu 8-2 vs Walkin' Dudes 7-3

The two other teams that would be in the playoffs if the season ended today play: Ass-Clowns 7-3 vs Forbidden Zone 6-4

The two remaining 6-4 teams (Billy Bumblers vs .45s) and the two 5-5 teams (Equus Asinus vs CoughlinHunters) are matched up in games that are really important for teams trying to stay in striking distance of the division leaders.

You also have both 3-7 teams and 2-8 teams matched up.

Good luck everyone.

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, the trade deadline is one week from today.

Country
    Country Flag

The trade deadline is about to hit (30 minutes before the 1st game of the week.)

This week starts the second round of divisional games. There are a couple of close races still so each of the next three games will be important.

Good luck!

Country
    Country Flag

Shit. I knew week 12 would suck

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fuck Kenny Stills.

Sanu had a questionable tag going into the early Thanksgiving game so I swapped him out just to be safe. I got busy with Thanksgiving and forgot to check back. I have cost myself at least 2 wins this year with poor decision making.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast