Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

started out so promising.... (6-0)
    and turned to shit..... (0-6)
    BUT THERE'S STILL A CHANCE!
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    started out so promising.... (6-0)
    and turned to shit..... (0-6)
    BUT THERE'S STILL A CHANCE!
    the polar opposite of the tennessee titans

still you put up a hell of a game this week since it came down to last night.

really, i just got lucky in switching to the jets defense the one week they put up big numbers and deciding to pick up maroney. i don't often (or ever) touch players on the patriots or dolphins but i needed a running back for the week and maroney got enough points to put me over the top.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I gave myself a trophy.

at least i'll finish .500 by whoopin a good team in the last week.

good luck in the playoffs.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there a schedule that shows the playoff structure? I'm guessing I'm not in em, and the rest of us not in the top 4 are playing consolation games. Is that right?

Country
    Country Flag

yeah, that's right. all the matchups should be on the scoreboard page, or there's a link if you're on the standings page of the playoff matchups.

Country
    Country Flag

I finally figured it out

Country
    Country Flag

I'm doing the NFL playoff challenge on NFL.com and it's fun. Not only do you get to pick from the whole field of players still alive in the playoffs each week, but you get a point multiplier for each of your players who win. For example I had Kurt Warner, he won, so this week his points will double if I keep him. Anyone who picks him up this week only gets single value. If you have someone all the way to the Super Bowl you'll get 4x their point value. Makes things very interesting.

Country
    Country Flag

I know there's only 2 days left, but I can re-activate the league from last year and invite new owners if anyone's interested.

Traveler Kvalhion is on a distinguished road

If there's any interest, I'd definitely join

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I set up a new league for this year, I need email addresses for people to play. We only have 2 days so be quick about it please.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll get ahold of you.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there a way to set up a league to start the second week of the season?

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I bet we could do that. We need 7 more people though, and ones that will actually keep up with it, unlike last year when 3 of the 10 teams never changed their lineups. If we don't have it by next Thursday at the latest, I'm calling it a wash and "wait till next year" like Cubs and Browns fans.

Country
    Country Flag

6 Players needed still. Should be able to start in week 2. Tell your friends, neighbors, kids. You don't even have to be a member of the site, the guy who won it last year doesn't even read books.

Country
    Country Flag

Everybody get in on this, it's fun!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could say I'd get in, but it's a crazy time for me right now. I hope you guys have fun!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in if you'll have me back

wbender2@cox.net
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    I believe you still need to accept your invitation sir.

SpaceMan is right that it is time to enlist family and friends to fill the league so that we can have a draft before next week.

Country
    Country Flag

Sssssoooooo...... This is not going to happen, is it?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    I believe you still need to accept your invitation sir.

SpaceMan is right that it is time to enlist family and friends to fill the league so that we can have a draft before next week.
    I can't find an invitation. I'm so bad at that initial technical stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

Highly doubtful. Maybe next year.

Country
    Country Flag

So we were not able to have a Dark Tower fantasy football league the past two years but if people are interested I would definitely like to do this again. If SpaceMan wants to see if we can reopen our old league or if we want to set up a new one, either way I think it would be a lot of fun. We need to get 10 people to commit to participate. Please post here if you would be interested.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You can count me in. Anyone else interested...We need at least 8 more folks!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll play...been a long time since I played FFL

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, as former "champ" I'm in!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast