Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Well, I had two QB’s on the bench (3 if you count Winston, which I don’t) but both have now been benched for rookies……. Crazy how fast this stuff happens, and almost none available.
    You're about to be alone at the top of our division playing Devito as your QB this week. That will be seven straight wins. I think it's now safe to say, you don't need "Tua" look to next year.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I make winning ugly look like a good thing!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Tua, my boy! (Sorry imma call you Tua from now on)

That rags to riches story though. I think I had a similar trajectory last year, I strung together 7 wins in a row to get out of a rut. Let's see if you can do one better.

I took a look at the playoff bracket, looks so different than just a week ago.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Haha! We will see if somehow I can keep wearing that glass slipper. It’s been a fun ride so far!

And calling me Tua is just fine! Better than some call me!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

WELP! RIP my fantasy season (I have Chase and Higgins as WR1/WR2)

Joe Burrow out for season with torn ligament in wrist

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lost 3 starters this week. One of those years.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Tough week for me.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Tough week for me.
    Me too. Now I am last in my division. However, I still have a shot.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Tough week for me.
    Can't believe I actually beat you with 90 points. How the fuq did AJ Brown only give you 0.5 pts yesterday??? Mind blowing.

Looks like it's only divisional games from here on out. Let me put on my armor for this blood bath.

Hopefully Achane isn't out for too long cause damn my team is a freaking hospital rn.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Tough week for me.
    Can't believe I actually beat you with 90 points. How the fuq did AJ Brown only give you 0.5 pts yesterday??? Mind blowing.

Looks like it's only divisional games from here on out. Let me put on my armor for this blood bath.

Hopefully Achane isn't out for too long cause damn my team is a freaking hospital rn.
    Good luck - I'm lucky enough to be pretty much secured to a playoff spot.

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the standings going into the second round of divisional games:

The Red

RK. TEAM: W-L-T, PCT, GB, PLAYOFF %
    1. Gilead Brewery (fernandito): 7-4-0, .636, --, 90
    2. death by snu snu: 7-4-0, .636, --, 93
    3. Here's Tua Next Year (ajw9210): 7-4-0, .636, --, 88
    4. RUBE's .45s: 6-5-0, .545, 1, 64

The White

1. Lud Billy Bumblers (Wolfehr): 7-4-0, .636, --, 98
    2. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023): 5-6-0, .455, 2, 19
    e-3. Blaine The Pain Train: 3-8-0, .273, 4, 0
    e-4. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis): 2-9-0, .182, 5, 0

Pink

1. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius): 9-2-0, .818, --, 99
    2. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41): 5-5-1, .500, 3.5, 46
    3. Garrell's Raiders: 4-7-0, .364, 5, 1
    4. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant): 3-7-1, .318, 5.5, 1

While the ESPN website doesn't acknowledge it, DoctorZaius has won the pink division and is in the playoffs. Wolfehr is leading The White division by two with only three games left so he has all but wrapped it up. SkippyD023 can catch him but pretty much needs to win out. However, him and thegunslinger41 are both fighting for a wildcard spot. (Technically so are Garrell and Still Servant but as you see above, there is only a 1% chance for them.) They will need to pass one of the three teams in The Red division that do not win the division. As to the winner of The Red division, that is anyone's game at this point.

Don't forget about all of the Thursday and Friday games this week. Good luck in the final three games!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck to everyone except all those in my division whoooooooooooooooo!!

Country
    Country Flag

I thought you were going to run away with this one earlier, but looks like we have a game on our hands now!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Go to hell Kyren Williams

Country
    Country Flag

That one play to Chase killed me. I should have played Browning but who could have predicted that?

Country
    Country Flag

With one game left, there is only one spot in the playoffs left to determine. The White and Pink divisions have been won and the top three teams in The Red division are in the playoffs. That leaves thegunslinger41's Derry Rejects and my .45s in the hunt for the last berth. He has a half game lead on me, so I need to win and have him lose to get in. He is playing a 4-8-1 team, and I am playing an 8-5 team.

So, congratulations to the six teams that made it into the playoffs!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our six playoff teams!

Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius) won the Pink division and had the top overall record of 12-2. Lud Billy Bumblers (Wolfehr) won The White division with a 10-4 record. They both have first round byes and are the only teams from their divisions to make the playoffs.

That means all four teams from The Red division are meeting in the wildcard round. Death by snu snu won The Red division with a 10-4 record and my 7-7 .45s will face him. Gilead Brewery (fernandito) and Here's Tua Next Year (ajw9210) both finished 8-6 and will face each other in the other first-round matchup.

Good luck!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Congratulations to our six playoff teams!

Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius) won the Pink division and had the top overall record of 12-2. Lud Billy Bumblers (Wolfehr) won The White division with a 10-4 record. They both have first round byes and are the only teams from their divisions to make the playoffs.

That means all four teams from The Red division are meeting in the wildcard round. Death by snu snu won The Red division with a 10-4 record and my 7-7 .45s will face him. Gilead Brewery (fernandito) and Here's Tua Next Year (ajw9210) both finished 8-6 and will face each other in the other first-round matchup.

Good luck!
    Good luck to all!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    That means all four teams from The Red division are meeting in the wildcard round...

Country
    Country Flag

C’mon Kyren Williams!!!! 😂😂
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

When I die, I hope that Ekeler is at my funeral and that he's the one to handle my coffin

so he can let me down one last time

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Guess I'm taking a nap this weekend.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course Cook has a career defining game against the vaunted Cowboys No. 1 Defense! Besides the injuries, my team turned into a shitshow the second half of the season and yesterday was the culmination.

@Tua my boy, congrats! Good lucky in the next round.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So glad I had a bye - I would have been bye-bye so easily. Phew!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeap, you got lucky! Dak was ass cheeks yesterday. Dem boys didn't know what to do with James Cook. Homie turned that Defense into swiss cheese.

That's one of my few bright spots this season - Cook blossoming into a bona fide star. Shame that it took the previous Buffalo OC getting fired for them to realize this dude is a game breaking RB. I always had a feeling he'd be special since the day I drafted him, glad to see I'm somewhat vindicated.

Hopefully he continues this momentum into the next season!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 LastLast