Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2615

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That mainly. We started later the last two years because of people dropping out unexpectedly and we really had to push people to get done in time. It also gives everyone time to look at their roster after the draft to see what they need. Then they can put in waiver requests or make trade offers before games start.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I created the thread on the league message board so that we are ready to start the draft. The clock on the first pick starts tonight at midnight. I am guessing that pick will go fast, so Andi be ready.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant) - Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants

I told you it wouldn't take long. I cross posted this as well.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

*stares groggily at the computer screen*

2.) Team Name TBD (Andi) - Royce Freeman, RB, Denver Broncos
    Wraine of Pints N Quarters Gaming!

Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHY...g3rAGIp615zLtA

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome but I would like everyone to post in the thread on the league page. We have two members who are not on this website so they can't see picks here.

Country
    Country Flag

We are half way through the first round and it has been all RBs so far, which is basically what the experts have for their dynasty rookie rankings. The WR run should start soon though especially since a certain Bama receiver is one of the top rookie WRs and a certain Bama fan is picking next.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    We are half way through the first round and it has been all RBs so far, which is basically what the experts have for their dynasty rookie rankings. The WR run should start soon though especially since a certain Bama receiver is one of the top rookie WRs and a certain Bama fan is picking next.
    I think the draft is going pretty swiftly so far. I think it's a pretty weak WR class to be honest.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Almost to our first 24hr deadline. Come on Garrell take that bama kid so we can keep going.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

do we skip if it goes past 24 hours?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

That is now up to SkippyD023. Since Garrell's 24 hours have past, SkippyD023's has started. If he wants to pick then he can. If he wants to give Garrell most of his time than he can. Either way Garrell still gets a pick, his will just keep sliding further back until he actually submits it.

I sent another message to Garrell just now explaining that and I will send one to SkippyD023 doing the same.

Country
    Country Flag

SkippyD023 made his selection. That means I am on the clock. I am going to give Garrell as much of my 24 hours as he needs to make a selection but if he still hasn't decided by 7:30 PM tomorrow then I am submitting my pick.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

I think the draft is going pretty swiftly so far.
    You had to say it...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Garrell made his pick. So we are back in business.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can someone explain the "Team TBD" at picks at 14 and 26?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I don't think Andi has named her team yet...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mines due for a change too. I won it as the Lud Grays way back when....
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    This

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh...thanks.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh...thanks.
    I’m pretty sure her team name is now Team TBD whether she likes it or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

More like Team MIA
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes yes, I know, I'm a huge scum bag, steaming pile of shit for missing my turn in the draft.

Regardless, it's fixed.
    Wraine of Pints N Quarters Gaming!

Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHY...g3rAGIp615zLtA

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

all good! i think we are just chomping at the bit. At least pre-season game 1 is tomorrow!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did not mean any offense by the way. Just trying to be funny. It usually doesn’t go well, heh.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I did not mean any offense by the way. Just trying to be funny. It usually doesn’t go well, heh.

It's your pick now. Let's keep this thing rolling along.

Country
    Country Flag

We just reached the halfway point of the draft.

After six straight RBs to start the draft, the recent WR run has made it an even eight picked for both positions. The only other position drafted was TE which stands at two.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast