+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 1,926 to 1,938 of 1938

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HeHateMe

UGH!
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Servant of Gan RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I wish I would have tried to unload Antonio Brown in the offseason. I wonder what all he did in Pittsburgh that they kept quiet.

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Colin Kapernick called AB and asked if he wanted to play catch
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st
    Goblins-Josh Malerman

Servant of Gan RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE is a jewel in the rough RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After the first round of divisional games, here are the three division leaders:

Red: Dallas Death Rattle, 2-1, 388 points
    White: Lud Billy Bumblers, 3-0, 368
    Pink: Big Coughlinhunters, 3-0, 354

The Death Rattle team finished 11th last year but seems to have really turned it around. He is taking advantage of Dalvin Cook staying healthy and waiver pickup Darren Waller being the breakout tight end of the year so far.

To think we drafted seven tight ends in our 36 draft picks and none of them were Waller. I thought about taking him with the last overall pick but made a homer pick instead that of course is on IR already this year.

Death Rattle and the Coughlinhunters will face off this week.

Let the festivities begin Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    After the first round of divisional games, here are the three division leaders:

Red: Dallas Death Rattle, 2-1, 388 points
    White: Lud Billy Bumblers, 3-0, 368
    Pink: Big Coughlinhunters, 3-0, 354

The Death Rattle team finished 11th last year but seems to have really turned it around. He is taking advantage of Dalvin Cook staying healthy and waiver pickup Darren Waller being the breakout tight end of the year so far.

To think we drafted seven tight ends in our 36 draft picks and none of them were Waller. I thought about taking him with the last overall pick but made a homer pick instead that of course is on IR already this year.

Death Rattle and the Coughlinhunters will face off this week.
    My season is shot with Barkley going down.

Country
    Country Flag

Says the guy right before he wins a game over another division leader and takes a 2.5 game lead in his own division in only 4 games. I think you will probably be alright.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

a tie!
    Wanted
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Let the festivities begin Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Says the guy right before he wins a game over another division leader and takes a 2.5 game lead in his own division in only 4 games. I think you will probably be alright.
    That was a surprise, but I've been very lucky so far this season. I've had some weeks where the big players on my opposing teams have laid eggs. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, but that runs out eventually. I'm going to need Barkley back and a consistent WR2. A.J. Green maybe?

Country
    Country Flag

Winston being a lot better the last two weeks helps you. I was a dumbass and dropped Winston in my other league. Of course a QB needy team scooped him up on waivers before I could get him back.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Winston being a lot better the last two weeks helps you. I was a dumbass and dropped Winston in my other league. Of course a QB needy team scooped him up on waivers before I could get him back.
    He's hard to trust from week-to-week. Nice to see Bridgewater go off though. I would never have had the balls to start him.

I had a rough weekend. Was in the ER with my dad until 4am and slept right through setting rosters this morning. I don't think it's going to matter anyway.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was very fortunate again this week. My opponent ran into some bad luck and lost Fuller and Kerryon Johnson in the first quarter.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy that i stood vs Death Rattle in the week when he put up his lowest score of the season so far.

He's clocked over 150 pts three times this season.
    Wanted

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

whomever put Kirk Cousins on the wire screwed the pooch.
    Wanted

Ancillary Justice #455

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78